Moab EJS 2024

GP NOIR

Hooked
Today’s Trail

View attachment 404442

I have always wanted to do this trail and have actually signed up for it in past years but something always comes up- like a factory run or some sort of other one time event. This year I made it a priority and I can say it was a really fun trail. It’s like a more difficult Fins N Things.

Don’t miss the Dino tracks near the staging point.

View attachment 404443

The climb up to the top of the mesa
View attachment 404444

View attachment 404445

View attachment 404446

View attachment 404448

View attachment 404449

View attachment 404450

View attachment 404451
Man, I love Poison Spider Mesa. One of the best trails I’ve been on!

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Looks like a fun trip so far! Wish I made it out this year. Was planning on it but the plans fell through. Have to try again next year. I like how the weather changes like that though. Pretty cool!

jeeeep

Hooked
Today’s Trail

View attachment 404442

I have always wanted to do this trail and have actually signed up for it in past years but something always comes up- like a factory run or some sort of other one time event. This year I made it a priority and I can say it was a really fun trail. It’s like a more difficult Fins N Things.

Don’t miss the Dino tracks near the staging point.

View attachment 404443

The climb up to the top of the mesa
View attachment 404444

View attachment 404445

View attachment 404446

View attachment 404448

View attachment 404449

View attachment 404450

View attachment 404451
damn, had to cancel this year's EJS but I would've been on this run with you, Poison Spyder is a fun trail.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
For today’s adventure I had the good fortune to attend Harley Wade’s trail run ‘Girls on Top of The World’. Harley is Mel Wade’s daughter and a super nice young lady. She did a great job organizing this and as Trail Leader.

The theme of this ride is the women drive. About 15 very nicely equipped Jeeps showed up and the run was issue free. We started at 0700 so we were the first group up the hill to the Overlook. The trail is very popular so it gets really crowded as the day goes on.

This is sponsored by EVO, Nitto, KMC and Jeeper’s Jamboree. Jeeper’s set up a camp kitchen and made Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches which were delicious.

I was at the tail end of the pack so I do not have many pictures of the group.

IMG_2432.jpeg

IMG_2415.jpeg

IMG_2395.jpeg

IMG_2399.jpeg

IMG_2400.jpeg

IMG_2401.jpeg

IMG_2406.jpeg

IMG_2409.jpeg

The trail is dirt and rock ledges. The traction is a bit less than you get on the mostly ‘slick-rock’ trails such as Poison Spider. It’s a great trail and the view at the top is spectacular. And it’s cold 🥶 and windy on top.

Top Bottom