Moab EJS 2024

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Once over Soldier Summit it was a long decent down to a much warmer and dryer Helper, Utah. Helper was a coal mining town and has a cool Mining and railroad museum. The old town area was very interesting and I wish I had more time to explore this town.

IMG_2092.jpeg

IMG_2094.jpeg

IMG_2100.jpeg

IMG_2102.jpeg

This old gas station was really cool.
IMG_2103.jpeg

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Stopped at the Moab sign on the south end of town for the obligatory photo.

IMG_2153.jpeg

While getting my photo I talked to a guy and his daughter who were also there for a photo. They were both thrilled to be in Moab and at EJS. It’s cool to see how excited people get.

The daughter gave me this.
IMG_2155.jpeg

Time to refuel with an egg, cheese, and bacon breakfast burrito with a Mex (real) coke.
IMG_2141.jpeg

How many points do you need for Diamond Status? Asking for a friend.

Notice the angle of the sign. Eddie was not there to spot me.
Given that you put the sign there (at this back-lot location), and then drove up to it, why didn't you fix it for the photo?

JT@623

Hooked
Stopped at the Moab sign on the south end of town for the obligatory photo.

View attachment 404224

While getting my photo I talked to a guy and his daughter who were also there for a photo. They were both thrilled to be in Moab and at EJS. It’s cool to see how excited people get.

The daughter gave me this.
View attachment 404225

Time to refuel with an egg, cheese, and bacon breakfast burrito with a Mex (real) coke.
View attachment 404226
That burrito should soak up a bunch of liquor 🤣

AZVAJKU

Hooked
More pictures. The views here are stunning. Like something out of a science fiction movie.

IMG_2234.jpeg

IMG_2236.jpeg

A really cool CJ-8 Scrambler. The guy driving it was a very nice guy. The Trail sponsor gave him a suspension kit. He was always ready to help a vehicle in need and the first to break out recovery gear. You will meet some really quality people at this event.
IMG_2242.jpeg

IMG_2246.jpeg

IMG_2251.jpeg

IMG_2253.jpeg

IMG_2255.jpeg

IMG_2266.jpeg

IMG_2271.jpeg

IMG_2273.jpeg

Top Bottom