MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

WJCO

Meme King
Got the Rancho 3.5 inch kit for the Bikini Bouncer. We've been talking about doing it forever but the Black Friday pricing was so good, I included it with the wife's Christmas gifts. She didn't expect it. Especially since I just wrapped the instructions to put under the tree in a little box.

Lperdue

Got the Rancho 3.5 inch kit for the Bikini Bouncer. We've been talking about doing it forever but the Black Friday pricing was so good, I included it with the wife's Christmas gifts. She didn't expect it. Especially since I just wrapped the instructions to put under the tree in a little box.
That’s a was a great idea!

“Wife’s Christmas gifts”……mmmhmmm 🤨

Congrats on lift and Merry Christmas!

jamesrw30

Merry Christmas everyone. Not much for me this year but got the kiddo some goodie’s. Had fun chasing the pup around the kitchen in it this morning. Great memories for sure.
Merry Christmas (day after) everyone. My son had a red one like this for a long while. He hated it at first so my wife and I drove it around the yard with the parent controller. Like a big RC jeep. Once he started using it, he didn't stop. Finally out grew it but it was very well used.

Top Bottom