Mad Mango build

Well northridge is really going to like me tomorrow. In my cart right now:
Adams front drive shaft
Evo 3" plush ride front and rear springs
Fox 2.0 Evo shocks
Evo front lower control arms
Poison spyder rock skins

Oh my wallet hurts and, I haven't even paid for it yet. Lol. I'll keep you guys posted.

Nice might to consider it myself but I don't know if it would do much difference to a manual

I'm not sure bro. I know it will recal you speedo for tire size you can recal you transfer case for better performance while in 4 hi or 4 low. Might be work looking into.

I'm not sure bro. I know it will recal you speedo for tire size you can recal you transfer case for better performance while in 4 hi or 4 low. Might be work looking into.

Yea that's true never hurts and congrats on more parts looks like fun times ahead

Alright guys need some help. Im trying to decide on front lower control arms. So the choices are:
Evo lca's
Or
Rock krawler lca's

Alright guys need some help. Im trying to decide on front lower control arms. So the choices are:
Evo lca's
Or
Rock krawler lca's

This prolly ain't much help but I would say that you are about tip for tap but if it was me I think I would go EVO

This prolly ain't much help but I would say that you are about tip for tap but if it was me I think I would go EVO

I'm really leaning to the Evo lca's but like Matt said im curious to see if anyone has the RK with the new joints and see what they have to say about them. Whether it's positive or negative.

Top Bottom