Mad Mango build

MadMedic

Well I'm going back to the drawing board. Had a great time this past weekend with the east coast end of summer run in NC. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439257860.282351.jpg

What I've got now:
2.5" RC lift
1.5" wheel spacers
Smittybilt src sliders
285x70x17
Xrc 9.5 winch

What I'm going to soon:
3" Evo plush ride springs front and rear
Fox Evo 2.0 shocks
Evo front lower control arms
Coast front 1310 drive shaft
Superchip flash cal
Evo or poison spyder rock skins (can't decide which ones)
Evo rear shackle mounts

In the future:
Wheels (can't decide but can't afford bead locks which is what I really want)

Either 315x75x17 or 35x12.5x17 tires

Rear locker

Poison spyder front bumper

Let me know what you think, advise is always needed. Thanks guys

MadMedic

Edit
Interesting you have a rubicon without lockers. Do you have d44 front and rear?

Wish mine was a rubi bro. But unfortunately it's not. Just a sport. Going to gusset the front d30. Hopefully buy a d44 for the front one day.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Bro plan looks good to me I think I would also ride on stocks til you can afford the beadlocks and definitely 1350 ds that's on my plan
I think I heard from somebody that stock ds are pretty much a 1330 but don't hold me to it though just what I heard

MadMedic

So I talked to David at north ridge last night about drive shafts. He recommended an Adams. Said that it was a newer company they were carrying. Any of you guys running an Adams?

Trail JK

Bro plan looks good to me I think I would also ride on stocks til you can afford the beadlocks and definitely 1350 ds that's on my plan
I think I heard from somebody that stock ds are pretty much a 1330 but don't hold me to it though just what I heard

^^^ this is my understanding also.

So I talked to David at north ridge last night about drive shafts. He recommended an Adams. Said that it was a newer company they were carrying. Any of you guys running an Adams?

Lots of people run Adams and are happy. 1350 JE Reel or Adams are the way to go.

Nice rig!

MadMedic

^^^ this is my understanding also.

Lots of people run Adams and are happy. 1350 JE Reel or Adams are the way to go.

Nice rig!

Thank bro. David told me that if you could break or bend the shaft Adams would replace it. The only question they would ask is how you managed to do it. Lol. I like buying stuff with a kick ass warranty like that tho.

Trail JK

Thank bro. David told me that if you could break or bend the shaft Adams would replace it. The only question they would ask is how you managed to do it. Lol. I like buying stuff with a kick ass warranty like that tho.

Right on. I didn't know that. Thx

OscarMike2.0

Definetly go 1350 as others have said. Choosing Adams or JE Reel you cant really go wrong with either but make sure you get a solid U joint and not a greaseable set. Just my two cents :twocents:

Top Bottom