Lug nuts

Paisano

Ok, I am not saying anyone has to have the extra long lug nuts ;) but I'm am saying, with all due respect, is that all of you who don't immediately switch to these bigger, better, badder nuts (scientific fact) are just stupid and should probably sell your jeep. Now that I have laid down the scientific data (see last sentence) here are some visual representations for your personal example viewing pleasure:

What you are currently using

View attachment 41506

And what medical offroad scientist have proven you should be using

View attachment 41507

As seen on full float axles running 8 lug pattern

I already have big nuts, wait long nuts, oh he'll there just average nuts but they are my nuts!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK's JK

Banned
Ok, I am not saying anyone has to have the extra long lug nuts ;) but I'm am saying, with all due respect, is that all of you who don't immediately switch to these bigger, better, badder nuts (scientific fact) are just stupid and should probably sell your jeep. Now that I have laid down the scientific data (see last sentence) here are some visual representations for your personal example viewing pleasure:

What you are currently using

View attachment 41506

And what medical offroad scientist have proven you should be using

View attachment 41507

As seen on full float axles running 8 lug pattern

Damn those are some big gorilla nuts. I should swap my nuts for your gorilla nuts.

I'm learning a lot from you guys!!!:brows:

Hightower

The last group of scientist I trusted convinced me to buy a Speedo and a crap load of sun screen but this has been coldest July on record :crazyeyes: can these scientists really be trusted? :thinking::thinking: :twocents:

Last edited:
The last group of scientist I trusted convinced me to buy a Speedo and a crap load of sun screen but this has been coldest July on record :crazyeyes: can these scientists really be trusted? :thinking::thinking: :twocents:

ssshhhhhhh..... dont tell the hippies! they will blame guns on the "cold" temps!

andrew -

Hightower

I didn't want to partay I just wanted to stay COOOOOOOL. :cheesy:

Top Bottom