Lighting Project Complete

matt1171

Project 24 hour sunshine is complete - yes - COMPLETE. I am now done with my LEDs!! I have a 50" Dual Row, 12" Dual Row, and 4 2x2 Cubes (2 spots on the windshield, and 2 floods now at 45 degree angles on the bumper for better side coverage) on the front, 2 cubes on the rear, and 6 rock lights underneath. I. AM. DONE! Except for a headlight conversion one of these days. ;)

It's so bright my eyes hurt and I had a headache after taking these photos.

Jeep Lights-1.jpg Jeep Lights-2.jpg Jeep Lights-3.jpg Jeep Lights-4.jpg Jeep Lights-5.jpg Jeep Lights-6.jpg Jeep Lights-7.jpg

Rccrwlr

Project 24 hour sunshine is complete - yes - COMPLETE. I am now done with my LEDs!! I have a 50" Dual Row, 12" Dual Row, and 4 2x2 Cubes (2 spots on the windshield, and 2 floods now at 45 degree angles on the bumper for better side coverage) on the front, 2 cubes on the rear, and 6 rock lights underneath. I. AM. DONE! Except for a headlight conversion one of these days. ;)

It's so bright my eyes hurt and I had a headache after taking these photos.

View attachment 60947 View attachment 60948 View attachment 60949 View attachment 60950 View attachment 60951 View attachment 60952 View attachment 60953

Your not allowed to follow me on a night run!

matt1171

Nice job. What did you use for switches?

A-Pillar switch panel running through a DBox for my front lights and rock lights.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387545546.989121.jpg

Also have the lower dash switch panel which has my rear lights switch and eventually locker switches.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Sharkey who makes the a pillar switch panel?

Is that a Festus sticker on the winshield?

R/
Will

The panel is from Rugged Ridge; the switches are from OTRATTW. The sticker is for a private membership club in Reno called the Prospector's Club.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Well, because I didn't know they made them until now. Gee, thanks! ;-)

I bought what my local shop had.

Wasn't trying to be a dick. Yours still look good...I was just wondering. Anyway, if you ever want to change you can order just the switch cover from OTRATTW.

matt1171

Wasn't trying to be a dick. Yours still look good...I was just wondering. Anyway, if you ever want to change you can order just the switch cover from OTRATTW.

No offense taken. It's all good. I'm glad to know they come in horizontal versions. I'm gonna have to switch mine out after Christmas.

Sc741

How much hood glare do you get with the light bar? Also, has anyone used the red light covers at night? Do they help with overwhelming white laser light show at night with LEDS?

Top Bottom