Lets see all 2 doors !!!

GCM 2

:cheesy: didnt hit it. Plenty of room to spare. :thumb:

;) yep, you can just barely see your driver tire in the light. It just looks like you are doing some kind of trail steering realignment technique using the tree. It reminds me of last years JKX when MTG nailed a tree at Redbird OHV trying to climb a muddy slope, it actually made the video I think.

dhughes

Banned
dasujy4u.jpg

Hot Springs

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
;) yep, you can just barely see your driver tire in the light. It just looks like you are doing some kind of trail steering realignment technique using the tree. It reminds me of last years JKX when MTG nailed a tree at Redbird OHV trying to climb a muddy slope, it actually made the video I think.

That's my favorite part! :cheesy: I think I even mentioned it on the rubicon run.

GuillaumeC91

Plenty of nice rigs on here guys! I'm still sitting stock but that should all be changing soon. Here's my Rugged Brown 2 Door:
1378070624818.jpg
1378070657835.jpg
Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

tugoo

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378128015.400301.jpg

Here is mine as we explore the Argentine Pass trails in CO. I am glad that I went ahead with the purchase as it looks like Commando Green is out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PGH08JK

3'' BDS on 37's.. And the custom 1 off Andy Warhol Grill.. Not a wrap.. all single pieces of vinyl.. took me hours..

070.jpg
092.jpg
099.jpg
107.jpg
111.jpg

Last edited:

JeepJKpwr

August 2012 White Mountain trail (mostly stock with TF lift)

sent from carrier pigeon

BEFORE...

Attachments

• 1378340243053.jpg
    1378340243053.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 671
Last edited:
Top Bottom