Lets see all 2 doors !!!

Out for a drive

When my red jeep grows up it wants to be like yours!!!
rock.gif

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I never thought I would have "that jeep" but I just kept building an sinking waaaayy too much money into it and now it's gotten to the point it is now. My wife keeps wondering why we don't have money for a bigger house and I don't have the balls to tell her where it all went:)

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I never thought I would have "that jeep" but I just kept building an sinking waaaayy too much money into it and now it's gotten to the point it is now. My wife keeps wondering why we don't have money for a bigger house and I don't have the balls to tell her where it all went:)

You did all that with a wife! I'd like to shake your hand lol. I've been through everything trying to spend my money how I want while being married. Having things sent to a friends address, lying and making up stories about how friends come back from jeep shows with "free gifts" for me lol I'm pretty creative. But yeah you definitely have "that jeep"

Divide price by quantity, buy new shocks for a thousand dollars and when she asks say "They were $250" not lying:) tires were hard to sneak by but I rounded down on the price:) just have to make sure you keep buying her nice stuff and she could care less, although that did cost me a new grand Cherokee for her but that's an ok purchase:)

My wife keeps wondering why we don't have money for a bigger house and I don't have the balls to tell her where it all went:)
It's a big plus when the wife is a Jeeper too! After I got my new 08 2 door, next year bought my wife a new 09 unlimited.
She is awesome!! Love you babe xoxo
We don't have a big fantasy house, but that's ok. We spend more time in our Jeeps, so we'd rather put more of our money into our Jeeps!!!!

Top Bottom