Let's ear your 3.6!!

Been talking with Dynomax about a 2 door system to dump before the rear axle. I will post up when I hear more info.

OverlanderJK said:
Been talking with Dynomax about a 2 door system to dump before the rear axle. I will post up when I hear more info.

Or when you ear more info. ;) :cheesy:

I saw the video Eddie made on the dynomax exhaust installed on rubicat, but I wonder if it rumble loud when cruising or smooth acceleration. I really really like the soun it makes, but I'd like something that is not anoying on the road.

I would also prefer a system that goes to the back. If you guys have any suggestion feel free to share!

I've been looking on AFE web site and strangly, all their system puts out 6hp and 14lbs of torque :thinking:, I also saw that they make throttlebody spacer, I know they were a good add-on on the old 4.0L, but what about the 3.6?

I have the same exhaust as Rubicat, "the Dynomax evolution competition exhaust and it sounds good, at low RPM's it's not bad at all barely tell its on but I do love the sound on take off and through the gears. The video doesn't quite give you the full feel. I first thought , ' oh crap" it's louder then I thought but now I love it. Keep in mind I have 37's and 4:88 gears my tranny shift points are at a higher rpm then stock. It's a healthy sound and one JK behind me on a run said, " that JK sounds Awesome" hope this helps.

thanks for your input!

My choice was already made on the dynomax crawler (longest version) :rock: but I have a dynatrac and lockers to get before :brows:

EXHAUST!!!!!!! hey guys, just thought id post some vids, i do some borring talking in them but this was with a brand new 8" cherry bomb on my '12 jku side piped. it was very loud but sounded mean, got constant compliments but when the packing inside burnt out, it got too loud after a few months, a friend took a vid before i took it off and went with the dynomax super turbo, we are working on getting the new vid uploaded. but here is the cherry bomb back in the summer. before i sold it, near the end if i was above 3k rpm you couldn't have any bit of a conversation in the back seats :D . btw for what its worth while i had it straight piped for a day, i experienced a huge power decrease, easily felt, i also wasn't running a tail pipe when it was fully straight piped for two days, which may bring some power back. if you have any questions, just ask. hope you like!
and a pic of the old cherry bomb when taken off old cherry bomb.jpg.

Not mine but, I really dig the sound of the Flowmaster original 40 in place of the stock Resonator!!!
This is the closest V8 sounds I have found.
http://youtu.be/iCVyD3p2cO0

Why do the youtube videos I post are linked instead of just popping up like the others on this thread?

Top Bottom