Lane87's Build

Lane87

Is this my fault?...Chilling with my bitchen 13' Billet? I'll support whatever choice you make Lane....we'll still love you lol!!

aww man! I forgot yours was Billet.. I guess I have to pick another color now! :cheesy: I like Dozer too though..

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
aww man! I forgot yours was Billet.. I guess I have to pick another color now! :cheesy: I like Dozer too though..

Lol I'm looking to upgrade my jeep and was looking at the flame again or going to a dozer or crush. Lets race lol

Sent from my iPhone

Lane87

Lol I'm looking to upgrade my jeep and was looking at the flame again or going to a dozer or crush. Lets race lol

Sent from my iPhone

They have Flame in 2012 but it's Rock Lobster for 2013.. I thought about going that route but want to change it up.. I just don't know cuz I like the Tan, Dozer, Billet.. too many choices..

Has anyone seen the new brown color yet?

Napalm90

They have Flame in 2012 but it's Rock Lobster for 2013.. I thought about going that route but want to change it up.. I just don't know cuz I like the Tan, Dozer, Billet.. too many choices..

IMO the new tan is too.....dark. Billet is awsome. The new anvil and red looks NICE. True blue is to dark, I heard some thing about a purpleish color comin.... dunno if its true but you should wait for that!!!! Only reason I went commando is because Dozer was no longer available to order so i was told by the stealership but cg has grown on me and is awsome, Dozer is the sexiesty color ever released IMO

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

They have the flame on build to order ones only. Otherwise cant get it :(

The brown is pretty sick! It's a dark brown in some lights then basically black in others. Gotta see it for yourself to truly appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone

Lane87

and the positive with inline fuse that will run to the dbox fuse panel..

That is my wife's foot.. I had her take the pic for me while I'm at work..

375764_814799613589_1194248462_n.jpg

Lane87

Nice. Changing diff oil or just painting the cover?

Just painting it.. I read that gear oil should be changed every 15,000 miles and I have almost 50,000 on mine so I figured I'd use this time to make my rusty old cover look nice too..

Top Bottom