Lane87's Build

Drayko88

Your jeep is gonna look awesome with the trail grapplers and atx slabs too. Are you gonna do any different colors when you get em like a red ring or just keep em black and white?

Lane87

Your jeep is gonna look awesome with the trail grapplers and atx slabs too. Are you gonna do any different colors when you get em like a red ring or just keep em black and white?

I'm not sure.. The red ring would look cool I think.. I'm throwing around the idea of trading for a 3.6 though.. I really like the billet silver..

Drayko88

I'm not sure.. The red ring would look cool I think.. I'm throwing around the idea of trading for a 3.6 though.. I really like the billet silver..

The billet silver looks really nice and the 3.6 is definitely a great motor. When I bought my 2012 I was throwing around the idea of getting a used jeep to save money but the 3.6 really pulled my decision to spend the extra money and get a new jeep. Although spending that extra money set back me modding my jeep for a while, I don't regret it. If you buy a used or left over 2012 though just make sure you have an engine warrantee on it. I had to have my cylinder head replaced at 10k miles because a certain batch of jeeps were made with a hole improperly drilled in the cylinder head. My jeep runs fine but I have heard of this problem from alot of forum members and it would have been a very costly repair without the warrantee. Just figured I'd give u the heads up.

Lane87

Well seeing as how my guitar still hasn't sold and I'm trying not to spend any money on the jeep until after I get new wheels and tires I decided I'm going to make my own D-box.. I'm going to use NEwereJK's video.. I think I should be able to do it for around $30.. what do you guys think?

Tackerdown

Banned
Well seeing as how my guitar still hasn't sold and I'm trying not to spend any money on the jeep until after I get new wheels and tires I decided I'm going to make my own D-box.. I'm going to use NEwereJK's video.. I think I should be able to do it for around $30.. what do you guys think?

That should be a fun project.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Trembley

Is this my fault?...Chilling with my bitchen 13' Billet? I'll support whatever choice you make Lane....we'll still love you lol!!

Top Bottom