King of the Hammers - May 24-25

Yeah she is. Now if only she would finish the painting in my living room.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

all breakage and issues aside, it was a good weekend! got to finally meet some good forum folks (GCM2 & JaySC) and even turn a wrench of 2 (which happens on occasion...) look forward to the next one!!!

andrew -

all breakage and issues aside, it was a good weekend! got to finally meet some good forum folks (GCM2 & JaySC) and even turn a wrench of 2 (which happens on occasion...) look forward to the next one!!!

andrew -

Andrew, just got a text from Mel, the damn plug in the front tire of the tow rig didn't hold! The black cloud still following ;(

I was there, I took my camera and shot more than 300 photos, still have to narrow it down and do a bit of post to them.. can I upload them here? Would anyone want to see them? Thanks

I was there, I took my camera and shot more than 300 photos, still have to narrow it down and do a bit of post to them.. can I upload them here? Would anyone want to see them? Thanks

yes and yes please!

Hells yeah! Please share whatever you would like. It doesn't even have to be about the Discount Tire/Off Road Evolution race crew! After the day was over due to the DNF's we had a blast watching the other race cars and teams finish the day. Would love to see someone else's perspective!

So who is going to be at the KOH/Ultra4 event this weekend at Glen Helen? I am planning on taking me son in Friday afternoon to watch qualifying and then again Saturday morning to watch both races. Who else will be there?

andrew -

We were in the spot right next to you. #775.

We were in the spot right next to you. #775.

Ahh yes, #775, the big tall aluminum/silver race car. You guys were about 2 or 3 pit spots down from us. Nice shot of you guys making the big left hand turn after the two tall jumps, you can see the Off Road Evolution motor home in the background ;)

Attachments

• image-2702515004.jpg
    image-2702515004.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Top Bottom