Jeep Photo Challenge

Doesn't really count as I already had the photo and always considered this like a scavenger hunt and some sort of challenge you had to go do. but hey I'm bored today

2014-07-20 11.50.04.jpg

Lets show some love for the forum sponsors. Next Challenge is your jeep with any of the forum sponsors shop signs in the back ground. I would imagine Discount Tire / Americas Tire would be the easiest but any sponsors shop would do.

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Lets show some love for the forum sponsors. Next Challenge is your jeep with any of the forum sponsors shop signs in the back ground. I would imagine Discount Tire / Americas Tire would be the easiest but any sponsors shop would do.

That is a really good challenge! To bad the nearest one is four hours away from me. :(

Panda

Doesn't really count as I already had the photo and always considered this like a scavenger hunt and some sort of challenge you had to go do. but hey I'm bored today

View attachment 118728

That was easy, only three minutes from my house :D ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421008101.947173.jpg
NC- let's keep with branman's theme with your jeep getting a forum sponsors product installed

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
That was quick! Well done sir! New challenge please :clap2:

Thank you. Ok, to keep the theme going one more time - Your jeep using a forum sponsor's product on a trail. :thumbup:

Examples: Suspension articulating, DT purchased tires pulling you over an obstacle, Front/Rear bumper being used as a tow point, etc.

Coloradan

Thank you. Ok, to keep the theme going one more time - Your jeep using a forum sponsor's product on a trail. :thumbup:

Examples: Suspension articulating, DT purchased tires pulling you over an obstacle, Front/Rear bumper being used as a tow point, etc.

Guess I'll take the freebie, here's my EVO Enforcer flexing on the trails:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421496193.503509.jpg
New challenge is your Jeep pulling a boat trailer, preferably with the boat on the trailer.

Hobolobo

I wouldnt count that as "to the frame" but that is a kickass challenge you posted up. We'll see how the judges are feeling today.

HILLZ

I wouldnt count that as "to the frame" but that is a kickass challenge you posted up. We'll see how the judges are feeling today.

yer could be a close call, was up to the rail on left hand side and sitting on the diffs front and rear.
had a feelin I wouldn't make it through but thought I'd give it a crack anyway. was a fun day.

Top Bottom