Jeep Photo Challenge

Tried this once before on this thread without a winner. Didn't realize how shy and bashful you guys are. But I'm going to try it again.

Photograph a stranger, preferably a cute girl, posing with your Jeep. If you are afraid to talk to girls, you can take a candid picture of someone admiring your Jeep. If your Jeep does not turn heads, put a Teddy Bear, Barbie Doll or something on the hood or tie your dog to the bumper to make people pause and stare.

If you are a girl, then seduce a hunky guy into posing. I know you guys can do this.

Tried this once before on this thread without a winner. Didn't realize how shy and bashful you guys are. But I'm going to try it again.

Photograph a stranger, preferably a cute girl, posing with your Jeep. If you are afraid to talk to girls, you can take a candid picture of someone admiring your Jeep. If your Jeep does not turn heads, put a Teddy Bear, Barbie Doll or something on the hood or tie your dog to the bumper to make people pause and stare.

If you are a girl, then seduce a hunky guy into posing. I know you guys can do this.

Not sure my wife will love me taking the jeep out to go pick up a girl.

My parole officer says I can't use candy bars to get little girls near my vehicle.......I tried explaining to him that is was for the photo challenge but that didn't seem to help.....I'm out on this one.

That's because for the pic I had her roll into the water and let me take the pic after I was back behind the wheel... Not do clean or dry😏

Back before I had good sense, I did a lot of motorcycle riding and forum posting
and made a similar photo challenge that was much more difficult.
It required replicating a famous poster, Speed, using two people, albeit not necessarily strangers.

marilyn-monroe-and-james-dean.jpg

It met the same resistance I'm getting here,
so I set out to show them how to get it done
with a couple I never met before that were good sports.

pbtD-XfGL1mDOcUjJqieKf0_DvR6u1eQgcRkpgMslFnb=w287-h415-no

That finally got a response,

upune4u2.jpg

and they had some fun with it.

y5yvamup.jpg

Now don't make me go back to motorcycle riding.

Top Bottom