Jeep Photo Challenge

New challenge- your rig on the trail with a broken rig or one with its hood up

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Man. I actually have this one. This pick covers both. :crazyeyes:

IMG_4230.jpg

New Challenge - Your rig with fireworks going off (solute to end of summer). :thumb:

Man. I actually have this one. This pick covers both. :crazyeyes:

View attachment 46606

New Challenge - Your rig with fireworks going off (solute to end of summer). :thumb:

mavu6yde.jpg

4eby3a2a.jpg

bahe8ysu.jpg

Your jeep with someone welding on it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Veetz you're supposed to see what the current topic is, and post the picture with it being your jeep in the picture. Then under your picture, post what the next challenge is. For some reason this game just seems to have been a total ass whip!

Veetz you're supposed to see what the current topic is, and post the picture with it being your jeep in the picture. Then under your picture, post what the next challenge is. For some reason this game just seems to have been a total ass whip!

Yeah what he said.

And now the current challenge is a picture if your jeep with someone welding on it.... And I'm about to go weld something onto my truck just so that I can keep this thing rolling!

Its hard to take a pic and weld at the same time :D

This is my cage going in, welding was a minute later...1377904083927.jpg

Is that close enough?

Sent from my LG-C800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

And now the current challenge is a picture if your jeep with someone welding on it.... And I'm about to go weld something onto my truck just so that I can keep this thing rolling!

Eddie welding on RubiCAT :)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377904535.686484.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ok, I think it's safe to say that nobody who is paying attention to this game has ever had the opportunity to take a pic of their jeep being pulled over. So to start things back up, here's one of my rediculous mudflaps that I had to install to clear my fix-it ticket. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378485379.445437.jpg
I was running my 40 inch tires with no fenders and no mudflaps no doors no top etc. in the rain/mud when I was pulled over for it. I made the mudflaps removable so that I don't have to look at them and less I am sending in a picture for a fix-it ticket!!

New challenge; It's an easy one to start things up again- How about your jeep just pulling somebody out

Top Bottom