Jeep Photo Challenge

Ok, I think it's safe to say that nobody who is paying attention to this game has ever had the opportunity to take a pic of their jeep being pulled over. So to start things back up, here's one of my rediculous mudflaps that I had to install to clear my fix-it ticket. View attachment 47847
I was running my 40 inch tires with no fenders and no mudflaps no doors no top etc. in the rain/mud when I was pulled over for it. I made the mudflaps removable so that I don't have to look at them and less I am sending in a picture for a fix-it ticket!!

New challenge; It's an easy one to start things up again- How about your jeep just pulling somebody out

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378660450.323767.jpg

I got my jeep hooked up to an f150 long bed.. Nothing of my car actually pulling it (it was too dark)

Judges?

That ^ was one of my first posts :) but here's a different pic, before the parade1378663221842.jpg
Here's an easy one, your jeep parked next to a vehicle with the same motor as your jeep :D

Sent from my LG-C800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ok I had to go out tonight to take this photo just to keep this thread alive!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378873727.817461.jpg
That's as close as I was letting my daughter to it, so I say it counts!!

New challenge: your jeep with at least one other family members jeep

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

I'll add some more challenge.

Your jeep on a hunting trip.

Your jeep doorless on a winter/snowy day.

Your jeep in an accident almost or still intact while the other vehicle haven't been that lucky...

Keep that thread rolling. :rock:

I'll add some more challenge.

Your jeep on a hunting trip.

Your jeep doorless on a winter/snowy day.

Your jeep in an accident almost or still intact while the other vehicle haven't been that lucky...

Keep that thread rolling. :rock:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379074512.747102.jpg

Splash is covering the snorkel(old pic since removed snorkel)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379074638.062060.jpg

Getting set up for dove/hogs last weekend.

New challenge: your jeep pulling your boat(sorry if it's been done already)

Top Bottom