Jeep art...

WJCO

Meme King
Here's a couple of things I did a long time ago. The first, I think I posted somewhere on another thread when I first started on here. It was an experiment of putting a drawing over a real photo.
The other, while not a Jeep, was a thing I did for a friend. It was his dad's truck, which was the vehicle that got me into 4x4's in the first place when I was maybe 11 or 12 years old. That was a very long time ago...

Nice work. Those are cool.

Elroy231

Here's a couple of things I did a long time ago. The first, I think I posted somewhere on another thread when I first started on here. It was an experiment of putting a drawing over a real photo.
The other, while not a Jeep, was a thing I did for a friend. It was his dad's truck, which was the vehicle that got me into 4x4's in the first place when I was maybe 11 or 12 years old. That was a very long time ago...

View attachment 357952

View attachment 357954
View attachment 357955
Really cool! That is quite a talent you possess! Impressive.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked

View attachment 357952

View attachment 357954
View attachment 357955

Very COOL.. :thumb:

JKbrick

Yeah, I actually have a degree in illustration, though I always could draw most of my life. I tried the whole freelance thing right out of college and hated it. Too much pain in the ass trying to deal with high expectations and low budgets. I only work for myself now doing projects that I create.
Sometimes I will do something like these just for the fun of it. I have something in mind to put on this thread sometime, if I can ever find the time to draw it. :crazyeyes:

Wow you are very talented, reminds me of a man that went to the same church we did when I was a little kid, he drew exploded view illustrations for International Harvester. I remember him drawing me a corvette once, have looked for it several times over the years and never found it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I dont know if I'd classify these as "art" but here is my Jeep decor.

I am definitely missing a lot of little things but here is what I can recall now:

My 1982 Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler Christmas Ornament, a 4 Door Jeep made from Legos that me and my little brother built, the infamous YJ from Jurassic Park, a Jeep tin sign that I got from a car show, an outdated 2020 official Jeep calendar I need to replace for this year, a drawing of a JK I did a while back, my CJ Grille bottle opener keychain on my JK's key ring, and some miscellaneous Jeeps I drew while bored at school. 20210120_113739.jpg 20210120_114052.jpg 20210120_114108.jpg 20210120_114144.jpg 20210120_114200.jpg 20210120_114254.jpg 20210120_114313.jpg 20210120_114359.jpg 20210120_114523.jpeg

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Nice work. Those are cool.

Really cool! That is quite a talent you possess! Impressive.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Very COOL.. :thumb:

Wow you are very talented, reminds me of a man that went to the same church we did when I was a little kid, he drew exploded view illustrations for International Harvester. I remember him drawing me a corvette once, have looked for it several times over the years and never found it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks everyone, glad you like them!

Top Bottom