Jeep art...

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just got this really cool bronze wall art in the mail from Andy! Thank you brother! Gonna hang it in the new house!
IMG_0994.jpg

Andy5160

Hooked
Just got this really cool bronze wall art in the mail from Andy! Thank you brother! Gonna hang it in the new house!
View attachment 357900

I am glad you like it. Took a while to get it made and delivered. The idea was to give you something jeep, family related. You’re married now remember[emoji12]
I’ll ask the wife if she wants to get one for ourselves Including Cosgrove [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That is badass.

That’s so freakin sweet

Damn!! That’s friggin awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

That’s awesome! [emoji106]
Thanks guys!! It’s really great quality and a really cool piece! Maybe Andy can mention who he got it from for those interested
I am glad you like it. Took a while to get it made and delivered. The idea was to give you something jeep, family related. You’re married now remember[emoji12]
I’ll ask the wife if she wants to get one for ourselves Including Cosgrove [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23] thank you again! You really didn’t have to get us anything! Haha yes get yourself one now!!

FFPulley77

Hooked
IMG_4702.jpg
Found this sketch of a CJ-2A on a random website... had to have it for my home office.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Here's a couple of things I did a long time ago. The first, I think I posted somewhere on another thread when I first started on here. It was an experiment of putting a drawing over a real photo.
The other, while not a Jeep, was a thing I did for a friend. It was his dad's truck, which was the vehicle that got me into 4x4's in the first place when I was maybe 11 or 12 years old. That was a very long time ago...

44503_156034944409942_100000103127917_508133_4048852_n.jpeg

blaze7.jpeg
CartoonsJason.jpg

JKbrick

Here's a couple of things I did a long time ago. The first, I think I posted somewhere on another thread when I first started on here. It was an experiment of putting a drawing over a real photo.
The other, while not a Jeep, was a thing I did for a friend. It was his dad's truck, which was the vehicle that got me into 4x4's in the first place when I was maybe 11 or 12 years old. That was a very long time ago...

View attachment 357952

View attachment 357954
View attachment 357955

Wow you drew those? I bet you could make a mint drawing everybody here a pic! I loved getting that magazine when I was growing up

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Wow you drew those? I bet you could make a mint drawing everybody here a pic! I loved getting that magazine when I was growing up

Yeah, I actually have a degree in illustration, though I always could draw most of my life. I tried the whole freelance thing right out of college and hated it. Too much pain in the ass trying to deal with high expectations and low budgets. I only work for myself now doing projects that I create.
Sometimes I will do something like these just for the fun of it. I have something in mind to put on this thread sometime, if I can ever find the time to draw it. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom