January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

Have a safe and fun trip guys, I won't be able to make it. My one cats eye is getting bad again and looks like I'll be at the vet tomorrow.

Ill be at the park and ride by Walmart in etters ill watch for you guys and catch uo to you guys lol im not gonna drive down to york then back up 83 lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ill be at the park and ride by Walmart in etters ill watch for you guys and catch uo to you guys lol im not gonna drive down to york then back up 83 lol

Well hopefully we run into you on the highway.....not in a literal sense of course. You could always meet up with everyone at the park or gas station.

What for jeeps should I be looking for and how many together so I know

Should be a bunch of us. We usually line up on the left side of the lot when you pull in. Look for Wayalife windshield banners.

Hitting the road in ten minutes. See you guys in a few hours. Everyone have a safe trip :beer:

The Force will be with you.... always

Should be a bunch of us. We usually line up on the left side of the lot when you pull in. Look for Wayalife windshield banners.

Zach; unless I read it wrong, he will be waiting in a lot off 83 somewhere watching for you guys to drive by. Then he will jump on and catch up.

I think he was asking about a what jeeps to look for.

If he has a CB it would also be good to be listening to a channel. Are we going to be on CH-16 again?

Hitting the road in ten minutes. See you guys in a few hours. Everyone have a safe trip :beer:

The Force will be with you.... always

Looking forward to it bro

Zach; unless I read it wrong, he will be waiting in a lot off 83 somewhere watching for you guys to drive by. Then he will jump on and catch up.

I think he was asking about a what jeeps to look for.

If he has a CB it would also be good to be listening to a channel. Are we going to be on CH-16 again?

Oh yeah thabks man I forgot that he was going to be waiting on us.

We will be on channel 16 so you may here a little chatter but look for a black 2 door red 4 door billet 4 door billet 2 door and a couple others. I think we will have met up with Keoni by that point so also keep an eye out for a darker silver 4 door on 37's with a body match top, oh and really sexy atx slabs :yup:

Fuck man I just woke up. Slept thru my god damn alarm. Well I'm out, see you guys on the 8th

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom