Jabberjaw

Sharkey

Word Ninja
It actually got to the Reno warehouse Friday afternoon. We scheduled drop off for today. I can’t wait to get it installed.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Looks good. Curious, just thought of it, is there a benefit to linex if you are going with the drawer system? Seems to be kind of pointless now.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I like the way those look and for their purpose, but it sure does eat up a lot of the bed's depth.
It does, but I have no interest in crawling in and out of the bed to get shit. For me, this is a better solution than a tonneau or a cap.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
For now, yes. I have on my eye on the LoD rack but I’m in no hurry. Next purchase will likely be an air compressor, then the next big purchase will likely be lift/tires/wheels.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So I have an ARB fridge wiring kit that I have never used and I’m thinking of adding the plug to the bed of Jabberjaw. Can I run it to one of the four factory Aux lines or should I run it directly to the battery? (Related question, can the factory Aux switches be set to keep running power even with the key/vehicle off?)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So I have an ARB fridge wiring kit that I have never used and I’m thinking of adding the plug to the bed of Jabberjaw. Can I run it to one of the four factory Aux lines or should I run it directly to the battery? (Related question, can the factory Aux switches be set to keep running power even with the key/vehicle off?)
I would run it directly to the battery. While the #1 and #2 wire on the aux harness is bigger, it's not as big as you really should use if you're wanting to carry your fridge in the back of your bed.

Top Bottom