Jabberjaw

Brute

Hooked
It might. The pistol grip could make it tough.

I’m pretty sure a lever action Marlin .45-70 would fit, and it would make a hell of a truck gun (especially for some of the predators running around the PNW) where you like to fish. This one would go well with Jabberjaw’s color scheme. ;)

View attachment 360674

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

My dad’s friend owned one...he lives in Maine, good brush gun for moose...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Pulled the trigger on the Decked system today. Can't wait to get it delivered and then do the install so Jabberjaw can be properly equipped for the coming apocalypse. ;)

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Anyone tap into the factory bed lighting to piggyback some additional bed lights? I'm curious if the factory can bus plays well with a few extra low power led's.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone tap into the factory bed lighting to piggyback some additional bed lights? I'm curious if the factory can bus plays well with a few extra low power led's.
Well duh!

20201124084055-83dd4b76-me.jpg

Guess I know who never follows my posts :rolleyes:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Well duh!

20201124084055-83dd4b76-me.jpg

Guess I know who never follows my posts :rolleyes:
Where is the middle finger emoji when I need it? ;) I did see your post but must not have paid close enough attention. I thought you wired them into one of your Aux switches or into the switch pros.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Where is the middle finger emoji when I need it? ;) I did see your post but must not have paid close enough attention. I thought you wired them into one of your Aux switches or into the switch pros.
That's what I did initially. I added lights to the bed rack and can turn them on with my SwitchPros.

20200902191121-7a293613-me.jpg

I later added LUX lights to the bed as you see in my first pic as I wanted something that just came on automatically as well. :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Whoa I missed that one too! Where/how did you wire it?
For the bed rack, I ran the wiring though the rack itself and then down the passenger rear corner. There is a hole in the bed that I fed the wires though and then ran it along the frame rail to the Switch Pros.

For the bed lights, I ran LUX lights along the edge of the bed and behind the bed rack. If you leave enough slack, you can reposition them anywhere you want being that they're magnetic mounts.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
For the bed rack, I ran the wiring though the rack itself and then down the passenger rear corner. There is a hole in the bed that I fed the wires though and then ran it along the frame rail to the Switch Pros.

For the bed lights, I ran LUX lights along the edge of the bed and behind the bed rack. If you leave enough slack, you can reposition them anywhere you want being that they're magnetic mounts.
Thanks. For the lux/bed lights, did you just find the harness and splice it in? Or run the wires to the engine bay?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Oddly, Jeep ships the bed rails with only four tie down cleats (there should be at least six in my opinion). If anyone has found a part number for the cleats, let me know. So far I can’t find shit and I want two more.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Oddly, Jeep ships the bed rails with only four tie down cleats (there should be at least six in my opinion). If anyone has found a part number for the cleats, let me know. So far I can’t find shit and I want two more.
Bumping this for the weekend crowd. If anyone knows where to get the cleats or has some they want to part with, let me know.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
From what I can tell, it’s proprietary. Taco cleats are close but I don’t think they will fit. Prettt sure Jeep only sells them as part of the rail package. Dumb as hell!

Top Bottom