Its Finally Here, LoD Jeep JK Patent Pending Roof Rack!!!

Definitely loving this.. Can't wait to see the cost. Thanks for the update Chris.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That thing looks like it's going to make a lot of overtime for me because it looks awesome and I really want it! :thumb::clap2:

LōD Offroad;382772 said:
We actually manufacture the Aluminum decking on one of our CNC turret punches! The amount of holes and the spacing are meant to provide a light weight floor with plenty of surface area if you have small items but still provide shade as an awning when you have the rack in the open position.

I'm not considering this as an implication that the decking is designed to be stout enough to be used as sand ladders.
LōD : Can you confirm?

Norm

Last edited:
LōD Offroad;382762 said:
We will have the weight here soon, It will come in 2-3 boxes and breaks down for shipping or storage. You don't need legs to support it in the open position as it will hold 300 lbs in the open position, pics to come this week showing how much weight it can hold!

That's insane that it will hold 300lbs with no support. 👍

Any chance of seeing some shots side on with it open and closed and also from the back with it closed?

Also I saw it asked earlier but haven't seen a response, what is the added height from top of hard top to the top of the rack?

And finally can the ladder be mounted on the right hand side for use on RHD vehicles that we have here in Australia?

Great looking product! Awesome job guys! :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

We are doing the first actual real photo shoot today, so we will have a bunch more pics. We will have ladders available for both sides of the Rack, and I will get you the height here this week. Thanks!

That is the best looking fully functional roof I have ever seen. What are the dimensions? I have a Tepui roof top tent and if I could put it on my roof that would save me the hassle of retro fitting my trailer to carry the tent.

I will gather all of the Dimensions here this week for everybody!

Here is a pic that was snapped the other day showing the rack in the open position with quite a bit of weight on it!

Attachments

• LoD Rack open 2.jpg
    LoD Rack open 2.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 301
Great looking rack, now if only it came with a powered lift so my lazy butt wouldn't have to climb up to load it!

Cool picture! I'm picturing myself parking the jeep in the bushes so only the slide out is visible and waiting up there for deer... :cheesy:

I've said it on other forums, but each time I see this I really hope they make it work with the Ursa Minor J30 Pop top tent. It would be a fantastic combo! Even if the original's too short to clear the tent, the bolt together design may make it easier to fabricate the parts needed to clear the J30.

I've said it on other forums, but each time I see this I really hope they make it work with the Ursa Minor J30 Pop top tent. It would be a fantastic combo! Even if the original's too short to clear the tent, the bolt together design may make it easier to fabricate the parts needed to clear the J30.

Welcome to Wayalife! Be sure to stop by and give us a wave and introduce yourself :thumb: http://wayalife.com/forumdisplay.php?11-give-us-a-wave

Top Bottom