In The Shop - Disciple Off Road

We installed the Switch Pros RCR-Force 12 switch system on this JK and realized you end up with a ton of wires under the hood with no clean place to put them. So we made this bracket to mount a terminal block and buss bar to make future wiring easy and clean.

IMG_3591.jpeg

Also pieced together a mount setup from Amazon for the switch panel to mount to the RockHard cage.

IMG_3596.jpeg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We installed the Switch Pros RCR-Force 12 switch system on this JK and realized you end up with a ton of wires under the hood with no clean place to put them. So we made this bracket to mount a terminal block and buss bar to make future wiring easy and clean.

View attachment 403869

Also pieced together a mount setup from Amazon for the switch panel to mount to the RockHard cage.

View attachment 403870
Nice job on the wiring bracket and bus bar (y)

Nice job on the wiring bracket and bus bar (y)
Credit really goes to Fred who, for some reason I can’t understand, enjoys wiring.
Yes! Looks good.
I always felt this is how their kit should have arrived. And I guess it sort of is with the pro installer kit. Or whatever it’s called.
Thanks and I agree. Even the 8 switch kit gets messy. Maybe @wayoflife will release a kit someday for this 👀

AZVAJKU

Hooked

View attachment 403869

View attachment 403870

That looks great!

Top Bottom