In The Shop - Disciple Off Road

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really happy with how the front end is coming along. Been a challenge for sure but…that’s what makes it fun! Track bar was the biggest challenge to clear everything while still staying parallel with the draglink and keeping it as long as possible. The new track bar location and angle is much better and gave us way more room for the PSC, tie rod

View attachment 406376
View attachment 406377

Here you can see how tight things get at full lock.

View attachment 406378

Being that the steering and track bar are so high and a lot of up travel, notching the frame was a must. We started with some cutting and cycling to confirm we had what we needed. We still need to make the angled cuts but you get the idea.

View attachment 406379

With a good chunk of the frame missing, we will be adding plating on both sides of the frame along with the inside. Here is one of the plates with provisions for rosette welds.

View attachment 406380

I’ll have updates soon showing what we are doing for the bottom end of the knuckles for the steering.
Nice work and looking real good (y)

Looks good bro!!! When’s the motor swap?
Sometime after I have a rolling Jeep again lol I'm hoping sooner than later. Hope you are enjoying yours!

Holy hell I’m just getting caught up with your Jeep and wow… This thing’s gonna be badass!!! Making killer progress Jeremy!!!
Thanks "Preston"! Front end slowed us down but almost there and really excited to start on the rear suspension.

Top Bottom