Hotsprings ORV park Feb 6-7

Eezybreezy08

I just hope the weather is better than the way it was the last time I was there. It rained the entire trip. And it wasn't no little rain either. Plus we had to drive through an even worse storm that hit us as soon as we crossed the Mississippi River. That drive turned a 3 hr trip into a 5 hr trip. It was ruff. Especially with the newborn in the back

BamBamDeer

I hope so as well....I am hoping for warmer weather too. I just went out to warm up the Jeep....it's 22 right now. April should be warmer but it is the rainy season.

Eezybreezy08

This is true. I work nights so I was out walking around missing that 70 degree temperature that we had here last weekend

Right Rudder

I'd love to go with you guys but getting sliders burned on Sunday so my armor isn't quite ready. I live right up the road in Little Rock, hit me up if ya'll ever go again.

Eezybreezy08

We are gonna go April 8-10. Like I was telling bambam, my jeep is as stock as they come so I have absolutely no armor on mine and I still run there. I just keep the trails pretty simple. So if you can make it that weekend, then we would like to ride with you. Especially you living in little rock, you could just ride for Saturday. What are you, like 20 min from hot springs. I would love to live that close ha

Right Rudder

Yeah I'd ditch my appointment but this local fabricator has been super supportive and gave me a quick welding hook-up on Sunday due to my work schedule so I don't want to stand him up. I'm certainly down for the April stuff assuming no work entanglements. I've run stock Rubi there twice now and no carnage but I've got my 35's on and might need some armor for slightly more aggressive lines.

Hot Springs is a great park, there's a reason they hold an Ultra 4 race there every year.

Eezybreezy08

I wish I had a rubi. My wife and I only have the sports. But I do have 35 so I can do a little. I guess when I think about everyone that has 37 it makes mine look small hahaha

Eezybreezy08

I might have the 35 but I have no lockers. Also I have Goodyear mtr with Kevlar. They suck. I've had 2 sets, so I can't say I didn't try with them. My wife has the nittos and they are so smooth. It's like I try everything that is screwed up on my jeep and get her the good stuff for hers. Trial and error ha

BamBamDeer

I have 35s planned....a regear. My biggest problem is my Wife likes about 1/8th inch being 5' tall. She can get in now without a stepladder...barely...

I told her when I get my lift and 35s I will carry a small stepladder...and if I forget it...have a laugh.

Eezybreezy08

I'm looking forward to it too. Maybe by the time we go we might have a few more folks willing to make the trip. Still waiting for coop to chime in and let us know if he will be able to go by then

Eezybreezy08

If my wife was short, I reckon I would just pick her up like our little girl. Our little girl says we need to get some rocker knockers so she can climb in easier haha

Eezybreezy08

But by the time we go in April, I think that I might have a new bumper and winch. Maybe if I can sneak some money away

BamBamDeer

Might be a good solution....tnx for the link. We just bought our rig in November and are just starting to get it where we want it. I am lucky because the wife is behind it.

I look forward to seeing you at Hot Springs.

Right Rudder

There are lots of good folks on arkansascrawlers.com who might be looking for a group or willing to lead etc. I'll check; I've got some local contacts who are a bit more deeply embedded than myself. It's the premier park in the state, and honestly the region so there are folks constantly looking for a reason to wheel.

Last edited:

Eezybreezy08

I know all the easy trails. It's them trails that start getting around 4 and 5 that I stay away from. Cause I'm just not built up enough for it. But there is so many trails to ride out there we can pick and choose whatever

BamBamDeer

It's nice to be with folks that know their way around. This will by our first trip to Hot Springs.

I am hoping to have a few mods done by then. I have so many I want to do it is hard to pick one....lol. I always hoped to gain patience with age....didn't happen for me...lol

Eezybreezy08

Hell no patience dosent come with age. Especially when it comes to buying stuff for your jeep or building an AR. I dropped off a but load of money on my wife's jeep and now it back to working on mine. So just thank god your not building 2 of them from the ground up. Heck I still factory rims. And I don't see being able to replace them anytime soon ha

Top Bottom