Hinrichs build

bl17z90

hmm, maybe ill just call today and see how long it would take to get them since I know once I get the sliders at my house ill want to install right away.

I am the same way. I don't know how people can stand to have new parts laying around. My lift sat in my garage for a week and a half and was driving me nuts.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Front and rear shocks

Attachments

• image-3056193125.jpg
    image-3056193125.jpg
    448.2 KB · Views: 354
  • image-3061972476.jpg
    image-3061972476.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 344

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
hmm, maybe ill just call today and see how long it would take to get them since I know once I get the sliders at my house ill want to install right away.

You could check with trail jeeps and see if they have them in stock. I can't remember if drew said they had them or not.

And install the EVO rock star skids and your shocks will be fine. My shocks look the same as well.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Evo had the skins in stock....so just placed the order. Now to figure out if I want to buy the better nutsert tool or use whats included.

FuriousDz

Also if you think you're going to do the rear skins as well it may be worth it to get the nutsert tool. The $$$ just dont stop

Trembley

Jim I'm sure you can find someone from the east coast crew to take that gem right carrier off your hands when you decide to get the EVO.

silverbackjk

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382560436.886867.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382560464.186369.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382560524.887032.jpg

Here are a couple pics you asked for the genright and Evo skins looks and performs great.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkmadness

Be aware that the rear upper coil mount is stationary and the coils wind up on a s shape that can be corrected somehow with adjustable coil perches, or a new one welded in the right place

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Im basically looking for like 1" to kind of recenter the rear wheel in the wheel well. Ideally id like to just do an 8" stretch....but thats a long way off.

jkmadness

What I would do since you weld your own stuff is get the control arms like Overlander said and at the same time recenter the wheel in the wheel well and also correct the pinion angle, then grind off the lower coil perches and weld new ones in the right spot

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
What I would do since you weld your own stuff is get the control arms like Overlander said and at the same time recenter the wheel in the wheel well and also correct the pinion angle, then grind off the lower coil perches and weld new ones in the right spot

This idea sounds like the cheaper option if you're not wanting to spend the money on new upper and lower control arms. it's what I'd do if I wanted to recenter my rear axle.

Top Bottom