High Lakes Camping & Wheeling Trip 8/6-8/9

I think it was by default! I've never run any of those trails up there! Trust me, you wouldn't want me leading the pack! :cheesy:

I do have to give Ricky credit he is really good at figuring out where something is or how to get there....I'm directionally challenged so if it weren't for him (or navigation) I'd be in trouble...

Maybe I missed something but it looks like those that know the area are only there for Friday. Who is organizing sat and Sunday?

Maybe I missed something but it looks like those that know the area are only there for Friday. Who is organizing sat and Sunday?

Well, Saturday and Sunday we'll be up at camp, but I'm sure a couple of us wouldn't mind a wheeling trip to the trailhead to meet ya!

Just so I can keep a list of who we are expecting, is it looking like you are going to join on Saturday and Sunday? I'd hate to leave ya hanging at the gate!

Just so I can keep a list of who we are expecting, is it looking like you are going to join on Saturday and Sunday? I'd hate to leave ya hanging at the gate!

So just for Panda, Kitty, and I. We're coming in Friday night like ninjas, under the cover of darkness. If you could share with the team that's headed out which lake your camping at, we'll come find you based on their report.

Top Bottom