High Lakes Camping & Wheeling Trip 8/6-8/9

I will probly be with you so I'll light the trail for ya ;)

This will be my sons first trip as drivers so we are going to have to go during the daylight hours (and I want to be at camp by happy hour:brows:

Where are we looking to camp Fri night?

This will be my sons first trip as drivers so we are going to have to go during the daylight hours (and I want to be at camp by happy hour:brows:

Where are we looking to camp Fri night?

I think the plan is to camp at either Campbell Lake or long Lake.

Do we have a meeting place for fri. Morning?

Myself and Back County are driving up to Chico on Thursday night to grab a hotel and probably meet up with a few folks for dinner. Not sure yet what time we will be rolling out of Chico on Friday morning. Where abouts are you coming in from Justin?

I think the plan is to camp at either Campbell Lake or long Lake.

I know where long lake is, I can get any of the 7or 8 pm group there. I'll check the map for Campbell. Let's set a CB channel now if possible so we can call out when we're close.

Morgan, your run, your honors on channel.

Last edited:

I know where long lake is, I can get any of the 7or 8 pm group there. I'll check the map for Campbell. Let's set a CB channel now if possible so we can call out when we're close.

Morgan, your run, your honors on channel.

Looked at a map, I see Campbell now and I remember. I can get the later group there with little drama. *little, not none :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom