Hi from Fort Wayne Indianer

xjryder

Been all over the world , seen alot of things, different cultures and different ways of life, been home now for about 9 years building Jeeps from XJ's to full custom tube buggies. have just bought a 09 4 Door Rubicon, Put a Magnuson supercharger on the list of build parts to purchase this next fall. I like to think outside the box, I enjoy a good laugh with people who share the same passions as me . Offroading is something that I take very serious SAFETY FIRST. I have a family 2 kids and a wife couple dogs fishes. I love this country where you are free to do what you choose, I love my guns, I am an avid hunter , ( but lately i just been sitting in the woods staring off into the woods daydreaming about Jeeps). I am a pretty simple guy I dont like politicians , I believe that we need to take control of our lives teach our children values , honestly, and moral fibers. I am an imperfect human being, I will admitt when I am wrong or state that I dont know something. I am eager to learn and always up for a challenge. so if your ever in my neck of the woods give me a email or if you want come wheel with my jeepuporshutup.com crew at the Badlands in Attica, IN. God bless and cant wait to see everyone on the trails.
Matt
Retired Army Ranger

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Welcome to WAYALIFE where everyone is perfect... just kidding :D

Seriously, it's good to have you here :)

GetOut

Been all over the world , seen alot of things, different cultures and different ways of life, been home now for about 9 years building Jeeps from XJ's to full custom tube buggies. have just bought a 09 4 Door Rubicon, Put a Magnuson supercharger on the list of build parts to purchase this next fall. I like to think outside the box, I enjoy a good laugh with people who share the same passions as me . Offroading is something that I take very serious SAFETY FIRST. I have a family 2 kids and a wife couple dogs fishes. I love this country where you are free to do what you choose, I love my guns, I am an avid hunter , ( but lately i just been sitting in the woods staring off into the woods daydreaming about Jeeps). I am a pretty simple guy I dont like politicians , I believe that we need to take control of our lives teach our children values , honestly, and moral fibers. I am an imperfect human being, I will admitt when I am wrong or state that I dont know something. I am eager to learn and always up for a challenge. so if your ever in my neck of the woods give me a email or if you want come wheel with my jeepuporshutup.com crew at the Badlands in Attica, IN. God bless and cant wait to see everyone on the trails.
Matt
Retired Army Ranger

Welcome from Coldwater, Mi. Maybe I will see you around some time, Everynow and again there are some In/Mi meet and greets

GetOut

xjryder said:
that would be great , and if you need any regearing done I have a fab shop called Get Bent Kustoms(getbentkustoms.com) check us out we do all sorts of gussets, sleeves , axle swaps

Small world, a guy named Seth who I understand is loosely affiliated with your shop did the regear on my jk awhile back

Top Bottom