Hey from Houston!

This x100000
My Jeep is not "stock" but it was my first time wheeling in my Jeep. Couldn't ask for a better trail leader, and I will take my Jeep down any trail Nathan wants to lead it down :clap2: (especially if I have Dave there egging me on :bleh: )

be careful with this group though, hanging around them makes Jeep mods contagious!

LoL! Dave isn't allowed to egg anyone on anymore after Nick earned the name challenge accepted ;)

Seriously though, I love leading groups. Especially beginners and first timers. I appreciate you guys following me! LoL!! [emoji23]

Thanks so much!! So glad I came upon this group!! You all have been so helpful!

We've got a pretty good group here that we are glad you are apart of!

LoL! Dave isn't allowed to egg anyone on anymore after Nick earned the name challenge accepted ;)

Seriously though, I love leading groups. Especially beginners and first timers. I appreciate you guys following me! LoL!! [emoji23]

Got a feeling y'all are my kind of people!!!

This x100000
My Jeep is not "stock" but it was my first time wheeling in my Jeep. Couldn't ask for a better trail leader, and I will take my Jeep down any trail Nathan wants to lead it down :clap2: (especially if I have Dave there egging me on :bleh: )

be careful with this group though, hanging around them makes Jeep mods contagious!

All I said was...

Woah now... but did anyone die? Was the jeep damaged? Did anyone NOT have fun?!? Uh huh... exactly... :cheesy:

Top Bottom