Hey from Houston!

Here is our next organized "offical trail run"

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=37362

Oh gosh.....I don't know that I'm ready for that, maybe a ride along! Lol

Run with the beginner group :thumb: we're all willing to help!

Maybe I will be ready by then!!! I was a brave Momma tonight, I let my daughter drive it for the first time!!! Eeekkk

Do it!

We aren't going to put you through anything your aren't comfortable with or that your Jeep can't handle.

Maybe I will be ready by then!!! I was a brave Momma tonight, I let my daughter drive it for the first time!!! Eeekkk

I can assure you that everything I'll lead the newbie group through will be safe for you and your rig. Everyone has to start somewhere, and doing it with a bunch of other beginners is a great option. No one will force you to do something you don't want to do or are unsure about. You will have a great time! :)

I can assure you that everything I'll lead the newbie group through will be safe for you and your rig. Everyone has to start somewhere, and doing it with a bunch of other beginners is a great option. No one will force you to do something you don't want to do or are unsure about. You will have a great time! :)

If I go, this will be my first time as a driver. I have always been a passenger. Been on a few rides in Palm Springs and then some mountain climbing in the snow in Oregon.

So yea, screw it, I will go and ride in the beginners pack! Count me in!

If I go, this will be my first time as a driver. I have always been a passenger. Been on a few rides in Palm Springs and then some mountain climbing in the snow in Oregon.

Napalm (Nate) is a GREAT lead. I wheeled 2 or 3 trails with him leading 2 weekends ago... he did an excellent job with obstical approach, and spotting the rest of the rigs through. If my jeep was still stock, I would follow him anywhere!

Napalm (Nate) is a GREAT lead. I wheeled 2 or 3 trails with him leading 2 weekends ago... he did an excellent job with obstical approach, and spotting the rest of the rigs through. If my jeep was still stock, I would follow him anywhere!

[emoji3]

(Ten characters)

What a great thing to say about Nate! You have me convinced for sure, and I will be there!!!

You'll be fine. One thing that is most important to me is getting everyone through the trail safely and without any breaks. I do this because this is what I'd want someone to do for me. I'll make sure you have a good time!

You'll be fine. One thing that is most important to me is getting everyone through the trail safely and without any breaks. I do this because this is what I'd want someone to do for me. I'll make sure you have a good time!

Thanks so much!! So glad I came upon this group!! You all have been so helpful!

[emoji3]

(Ten characters)

This x100000
My Jeep is not "stock" but it was my first time wheeling in my Jeep. Couldn't ask for a better trail leader, and I will take my Jeep down any trail Nathan wants to lead it down :clap2: (especially if I have Dave there egging me on :bleh: )

Thanks so much!! So glad I came upon this group!! You all have been so helpful!

be careful with this group though, hanging around them makes Jeep mods contagious!

This x100000
My Jeep is not "stock" but it was my first time wheeling in my Jeep. Couldn't ask for a better trail leader, and I will take my Jeep down any trail Nathan wants to lead it down :clap2: (especially if I have Dave there egging me on :bleh: )

be careful with this group though, hanging around them makes Jeep mods contagious!

I have no doubt about that!!!! Lol My wish list is growing by the minute!!!

Top Bottom