Happy thanksgiving to all the WAL

I'm most thankful for you ;) but also, the health and happiness of my family and friends, Gypsy Vanners and my wonderful clients that are also friends.

Happy thanksgiving!

I'd like to especially thank our VETS OCONUS CONUS for the way of life/freedom we have yesterday, today & tomorrow.....THANK YOU...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Giving Thanks to the Lord for His bountiful blessings - a great family including 6 beautiful grandchildren, a great church, a wonderful house, a boss Jeep.
God is good.

I like the C/W song that says: "God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy!"
Pretty much my motto.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I am most thankful for having God in my life, who has blessed me with my wonderful wife and children. I am thankful that my family is all in good health, and I am thankful to be blessed enough to be here at home with them this holiday season. I am also thankful for all of our fighting men and women who are overseas protecting our way of life who cannot be with their families. Thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I am most thankful for having God in my life, who has blessed me with my wonderful wife and children. I am thankful that my family is all in good health, and I am thankful to be blessed enough to be here at home with them this holiday season. I am also thankful for all of our fighting men and women who are overseas protecting our way of life who cannot be with their families. Thank you!

Well said, I'd say the same!

x3. :yup::thumb:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I hope you all have a great weekend with your family and friends :thumb:

I'd like to especially thank our VETS OCONUS CONUS for the way of life/freedom we have yesterday, today & tomorrow.....THANK YOU...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Second this...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom