Happy thanksgiving to all the WAL

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Back at ya! GOBBLE GOBBLE!

I would also like to thank the quiet ones that don't say anything about their service, the one's that gave the ultimate sacrifice. Like to thank Law enforcement, Fire & Rescue personnel, just to name a few!:thumb:

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Happy Turkey Day everyone. It's the one day a year you can proclaim across the table in front of your entire family:

"I want the breasts!"

gtony12

Caught the Bug
My thanksgiving started today tamales and beer today and turkey tomorrow. .:):beer: happy day before Thanksgiving all have a safe one...:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Skid_Kid

Happy Thanksgiving to all! The day is upon us here in Okinawa, my Marines and I will be stuffing ourselves, drinking cold beer and telling stories tonight.

munstie

Cooking starts in T minus 7 hrs. Hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving. Cheers:beer:

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Ed Lapadura

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our new Jeeping family. With all the crazy stuff going on in our world and lives Lets give thanks for our good fortunes. What are you thankful for the most? Me...I found the most wonderful woman on E-Harmoney, Got Married, Went on our honeymoon to Hawaii and we are happier then either of us have ever been. I'm so very happy. God Bless you all this holiday season!

Top Bottom