Gymkhana nine

Ddays

Hooked
Love watching those rally drivers do their thing. The rally's they run in the snow are unbelievable!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Always impressed by his driving.
Also like seeing the out takes too, to see how hard it really is....
(not implying it is easy at all lol!)

ob_tj

Got bored at work and gave this a watch. Always amazed with how his car can slide so well then hook up and take off!

thardy

Banned
Other than the Hoonicorn, I feel like it's gotten to be the same thing, just a different setting. Losing a little steam to me. Now throw in another driver and do it tandem...THAT would be some shit to watch.

MrJ3sser

Love this but the Hoonicorn is still my favorite. I really think he should change up the cars each time. The dude can drive though!

Journeyman

Pretty awesome video. I'm always amazed at the equipment. You would think that much horsepower crammed into that small of a vehicle would start to overheat on a run like this. Great tire tech also! I would think the tires would grenade on something like this.

Tree Frog

Someplace on the internet there was a article about Gymk#5 and how they went through 40 sets of tires.

Ripping through the streets of San Fransisco, Ken Block burned through 40 sets of tires over a period of four days to produce what is probably the best 9 minutes of automotive cinematography ever seen.

Yeah hanging it off the edge of that pier was pretty wild. Love the tires spinning forward while the car is sliding backwards.

Top Bottom