Good Friday wasn't that good

Dale72

Hooked
Glad you’re OK.

The average American is a horrible driver, usually a horrible, inconsiderate and distracted driver.
Thanks. Yup you will be surprised at how I see people driving every day. But the bad thing about it, it's not just people in cars. We got a bunch of idiots driving trucks now

Thanks. Yup you will be surprised at how I see people driving every day. But the bad thing about it, it's not just people in cars. We got a bunch of idiots driving trucks now
Like the truckers who pass in the left lane because the truck in the right lane was too slow, but they only manage to go half a mile per hour faster.

Due to these annoying behaviors I do everything to avoid the big interstate highways and instead take secondary highways where you hardly ever see a truck, and in some areas it might be five or ten minutes without seeing another car!

jesse3638

Hooked
Yeah no kidding. Every time I see a truck left of the furthest 2 right lanes thats what I think. One morning going to work all 3 lanes of the NB I-15 had trucks in them. WTF. Also the other day I watched a guy hauling a 54'er weaving in and out of traffic like he was in a sports car. Who cares if your empty and can go 75. Doesn't mean you should. I could never be a CHP I'd have so much paperwork for pulling over idiot truckers. Also now they're trying to make it so the age for interstate drivers is 18. I think that's a horrible idea.

Dale72

Hooked
Like the truckers who pass in the left lane because the truck in the right lane was too slow, but they only manage to go half a mile per hour faster.

Due to these annoying behaviors I do everything to avoid the big interstate highways and instead take secondary highways where you hardly ever see a truck, and in some areas it might be five or ten minutes without seeing another car!
Yeah I try to take some back roads also. But with the belly line on the trailer I have to be careful of what roads I take

Dale72

Hooked
Yeah no kidding. Every time I see a truck left of the furthest 2 right lanes thats what I think. One morning going to work all 3 lanes of the NB I-15 had trucks in them. WTF. Also the other day I watched a guy hauling a 54'er weaving in and out of traffic like he was in a sports car. Who cares if your empty and can go 75. Doesn't mean you should. I could never be a CHP I'd have so much paperwork for pulling over idiot truckers. Also now they're trying to make it so the age for interstate drivers is 18. I think that's a horrible idea.
Well actually in some states you can get your cdl at 18 but you can only drive in state that you live in. But they have been talking about letting them cross state lines for a few years now but haven't done anything yet

Dale72

Hooked
My damn phone. In some states you can get a cdl at 18 but you can only drive in your state. But they have been talking about letting them cross state lines for a few years now, but haven't done anything yet

Dale72

Hooked
Just seen this. Crappy day for sure but glad all is ok.
Thanks Ray. Yeah it could have been a lot worse. I could have still been loaded and he could have put a hole in the tank. That would have been a very bad day

TrailHunter

Hooked
He had to of impatiently pulled up to that spot once you were already into the intersection and starting your turn.

So I just learned that in Utah, Big Rigs can roll at 80mph. (I generally set the Jeep at 70-80) They were passing me on the left, on the right.. I must of said “Holy Shit” (while laughing) a couple dozen times as they flew by me. Lol

Dale72

Hooked
He had to of impatiently pulled up to that spot once you were already into the intersection and starting your turn.

So I just learned that in Utah, Big Rigs can roll at 80mph. (I generally set the Jeep at 70-80) They were passing me on the left, on the right.. I must of said “Holy Shit” (while laughing) a couple dozen times as they flew by me. Lol
Lol yeah, my truck can run 96 mph but I don't go over 75. Michelin has the only steer tire that's rated for 80 mph everything else is only rated for 75

Dale72

Hooked

There's areas in Texas where the speed limit is 80 @ 85

Top Bottom