Good Friday wasn't that good

Sgt_USMC

Holy crap! Hope everyone is ok! That guy is pretty lucky all things considered. That’s why I always give tractor/trailers room. Be it when I’m behind them, or in the lane next to them. Sorry that happened to you.

Dale72

Hooked
Holy crap! Hope everyone is ok! That guy is pretty lucky all things considered. That’s why I always give tractor/trailers room. Be it when I’m behind them, or in the lane next to them. Sorry that happened to you.
Yeah everyone is okay.

Sgt_USMC

I was a driver in the Corps for several years, I know about the things that are taken into consideration when turning a big or long rig. I personally think that it should be included in the written tests for everyone. I think it would prevent some accidents like that.

Dale72

Hooked
I was a driver in the Corps for several years, I know about the things that are taken into consideration when turning a big or long rig. I personally think that it should be included in the written tests for everyone. I think it would prevent some accidents like that.
Yeah but that will never happen. My dad is retired from the Corps he was a maintenance chief

Sgt_USMC

For any DMV to do that would be impossible. Mainly because it’s an intelligent idea. 🤣 I always loved working with the maint side. My pop retired from the Army.

Dale72

Hooked
For any DMV to do that would be impossible. Mainly because it’s an intelligent idea. 🤣 I always loved working with the maint side. My pop retired from the Army.
I was going to go in, but I messed my knee up when we were up in NJ. Dad was on I@I duty

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well shit, that sucks. Can that really be your fault?

EDIT : I see you posted up already. Glad to hear.

Top Bottom