Give a Prayer to Ariz Fire Fighters

Thank you everyone, for the thoughts and prayers. Yes I was a Part of the Granite Mounatain Hotshots, words cannot describe how bad i feel knowing that all of my crew was killed yesterday. I am always going to be grateful of the memories I was fortunate enough to experience with these awesome guys. really dont know how to go on knowing im still alive. But the only good thing is that my brothers on GMIHC died doing what they loved. Im still in shock and cant accept the fact that im never going to see them again.View attachment 37789 I LOVE YOU GUYS REST IN PEACE MY BROTHERS

Just read an article about you. I really am sorry for your great loss.

Just read an article about you. I really am sorry for your great loss.

Was just reading this myself.

Firecrew1,

You have my absolute deepest condolences. I have no words that could possibly help in a time like this. But just know that I as well as many other are sending prayers out to you, your brothers, and your families. Stay strong!

-Jesse

Me and my family's hearts go out to their familys. My mom and two uncles were in the PD, some Uncles and cousins are Fire Fighters, So I cross both familys of first responders, and it affects us all when a something like this happens.

Hey Guys, I just wanted to say thank you again for the thoughts and prayers. I really havent had any free time since June 30th. they have us running from meeting to meeting and different events and to top that off was the funerals. I am finally able to start living life again although it will never be the same. we still have more fundrasing events in the near future. and press conferences regarding death beifits. but I just wanted to say thank you guys.

granite_mountain.jpg

Hey Guys, I just wanted to say thank you again for the thoughts and prayers. I really havent had any free time since June 30th. they have us running from meeting to meeting and different events and to top that off was the funerals. I am finally able to start living life again although it will never be the same. we still have more fundrasing events in the near future. and press conferences regarding death beifits. but I just wanted to say thank you guys.

View attachment 43409

It's good to hear from you again and hope you're doing okay. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help out.

View attachment 43409

I'm sorry for your lost.
Best of luck with everything you do!!
Take care.

Hey Guys, thanks again for the words. Just an update to show im still here :D These past few months I really haven't been on the site to often, as I have been busy looking for work and still going to different events. Anyway, one of the big things that I have been working towards was getting Granite going for next season but that was shut down by the city. So myself along with a few other people have been working on building a crew from scratch. We were just approved and told to get personel together for this coming season :D we have decided that this crew will be composed entirely of Granite mountain Alumni. along with the Storm King survivor. we have more details to work out, but looking forward to returning to the Fireline and honoring my brothers.

Happy Veterans Day! Thank you to all who have served :usa:

Hey Guys, thanks again for the words. Just an update to show im still here :D These past few months I really haven't been on the site to often, as I have been busy looking for work and still going to different events. Anyway, one of the big things that I have been working towards was getting Granite going for next season but that was shut down by the city. So myself along with a few other people have been working on building a crew from scratch. We were just approved and told to get personel together for this coming season :D we have decided that this crew will be composed entirely of Granite mountain Alumni. along with the Storm King survivor. we have more details to work out, but looking forward to returning to the Fireline and honoring my brothers.

I am glad you are building a new team. You will be in our prayers. Godspeed brother.

R/
Will

Glad to see you back. Everyone here at Apple Valley Fire center displays Granite Mountain memorial stickers not just in honor of Chris but everyone that gave the ultimate sacrifice that day. If you make it back to So-Cal you should stop by.

Glad you got approved to get a crew and get back to doing what you do, give it your best and it will all work out for you. Good luck stay safe

That's GREAT news Firecrew1, Best of luck and glad your doing what your heart wants! If there is anything we can do to help, just let us know and we'll do our best, you've got my full attention and support.

That's great news, thank you for the update. God is good and you can be sure He is at work even in the worst situations. I hope things progress well for you in the coming months. And when you have time to meet up for some wheeling, The Cali Crew welcomes you!:thumb:

Brady is related to the plant manager at MI windows in PV. His name is Dan Cummins. Last I heard they where holding a donation to start the crew up again. Hope this info helps.

Top Bottom