Fuel Prices

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Yes there were a few on this forum.
Now? Crickets....
Then there were a couple never Trumpers who were "conscientious objectors". Alot of help they were.... /s.
Lol. I stand by my decision. Does that mean I think Biden is doing a good job? Of course not. I never expected that he would. And if the 2024 election is a choice between Trump and Biden, I’ll proudly leave that part of my ballot empty this election.

Kuboske

Lol. I stand by my decision. Does that mean I think Biden is doing a good job? Of course not. I never expected that he would. And if the 2024 election is a choice between Trump and Biden, I’ll proudly leave that part of my ballot empty this election.
Ahhh.... I didn't name names but, thank you, I guess, for proudly raising your hand in class Mr. Sharkey.
I guess the learning curve for some is a flat line...

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Fuck it, I’m just going to give up because I can’t find the perfect candidate who cares more about me than I care about myself….. I am going to hold my breath until I find a totally altruistic person who gets into politics solely to enshrine my liberty and self determination.

1657484269226.jpeg

Or I can man the fuck up and realize:

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it."

--Thomas Paine

If freedom and self-determination were easy everyone would have it.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
^ Yep, that’s me. I’m totally removed from the political process. I don’t put my money, and my personal time, behind real candidates at the state and federal level. I can barely remember the last time I personally met with a candidate to interview him/her about their positions, I testified in front of a state Legislature, or I actually sat in a work session with other industry leaders to help draft actual legislation. Shit, it’s been at least four months…seems like an eternity.

SMH! I get a good chuckle out of people who think that simply casting a vote every few years equates to undergoing “the fatigues of supporting” freedom.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
SMH! I get a good chuckle out of people who think that simply casting a vote every few years equates to undergoing “the fatigues of supporting” freedom.

Agreed.

A lot of individuals have just given up, which is exactly what tyrants want.

^ Yep, that’s me. I’m totally removed from the political process. I don’t put my money, and my personal time, behind real candidates at the state and federal level. I can barely remember the last time I personally met with a candidate to interview him/her about their positions, I testified in front of a state Legislature, or I actually sat in a work session with other industry leaders to help draft actual legislation. Shit, it’s been at least four months…seems like an eternity.

I have heard that Texas is the most difficult state in the nation to vote in. It takes 20 minutes for me, including all the driving (and warming up the motor, happiness is a warm motor), as well as showing my state id to the kind lady. So I figure I have given all I could possibly give in support of freedom.

Top Bottom