Free Shit Thread!!!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Ranger - for the love of all that is pure and just in this world, please stop posting and instead spend your free time in an English class. The way you butcher the language is unbearable.

USMC Wrangler

According to Ranger4011 your all good. Just need to post in the giveaway thread. Good luck!

Sweet! Thanks Overlander! You're swell! [emoji23]

Hey Ranger4011, first, stop PM'ing me. Second, you clearly missed my sarcasm and it does appear you are the great defender of the guilty party. What's in it for you exactly? Eddie and Cindy have been ripped off countless times. So yeah, those of us that have been around will defend them from thieves and supporters of such behavior. I recommend you bow out gracefully from this topic.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

USMC Wrangler

Cheers
I will still support this community, when it is possible for me to do so.

Water under the bridge !!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

So 8 minutes ago it's "water under the bridge"? So you're not worried about being banned anymore, like you PM'd me 16 minutes ago?

IMG_3493.jpg

IMG_3494.jpg

Why would you support a "kindergarten" as you said? If you aren't bothered by any of this, why PM random people?

WJCO

Meme King
Outed for giving an opinion.
I'll just bow out, then sleep this shit off, gonna be a hell of a hangover,

If your opinion is that stealing and cheating is OK, yes you were called out for that. It's not OK, it is wrong. You can tell us all day long that the sky is red, and it's still bullshit.

As far as your hangover, if you have to drink to cope with your massive butthurt over an internet Jeep forum, so be it. Just don't do anything stupider than what you've already done tonight.

Ranger4011

I'll admit it was rather stupid. I jumped in while I was fucking drunk, without reading the rest of the posts , got to far in and was to fucked up to stop, starting to sober up now.
Haven been this drunk in 25 years

And I figured the best thing to do would be to apologize and delete
My oral vomit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranger4011

And I also want to say again that I do respect the work that is done here
Always have
And yes i was a shithead and I swear I'm not like that normally so take this as you wish I not at all
I'm sorry for being an asshole

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
I'll admit it was rather stupid. I jumped in while I was fucking drunk, without reading the rest of the posts , got to far in and was to fucked up to stop, starting to sober up now.

My oral vomit.

Always have
And yes i was a shithead and I swear I'm not like that normally so take this as you wish I not at all

Thank you for the apology. Note that ALL of your posts were restored. Don't delete them again. Posts are not deleted here. We all do stupid shit from time to time.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

My oral vomit.

Always have

We can accept an apology. Everyone does things they regret. As WJCO mentioned, do not delete posts. We will restore them.

Ddays

Hooked
LOL - I wondered if you were drinking. Guys that want to stay here figure out a way to move on from shit like this. Some never come back. Up to you I guess.

USMC Wrangler

Always have

An apology is a step in the right direction. I've seen a lot of idiots lose their shit here and never apologize. There are some that realize what they did was wrong and square themselves away. Congrats! [emoji1319]

Chad

Holy shit dude, where do you work? I wanna work there. You said you were on a coffee break yesterday, and had to get back to work. Then you kept posting for 3 more hours! That's a hell of a coffee break.

Top Bottom