Free Shit Thread!!!

Ranger4011

Im not the guy who has the offending sticker. I realized after we where chatting about the patent!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don't hold grudges, now everyone has that line but no one could cross mine with just words.
So I bid you good day sir
I have enjoyed our argument , conversation whatever you wanna call it
I have learned some here
And that is all that matters .

Last edited by a moderator:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
At risk of stirring up one huge hornets nest, you no what screw it imma just gonna say it representing is representing it wasn't spelt wrong ,
Are you missing the whole meaning of WAYALIFE, it ain't rocket science
It's just a saying or term we all agree on we are proud jeep owners and our jeep means more to each of us then any other. " It's a way of life"
No matter where you buy the sticker.!!
And this is my onion /opinion!!
Everyone is entitled to one !!

Are you for real guy? [emoji848]

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
At risk of stirring up one huge hornets nest, you no what screw it imma just gonna say it representing is representing it wasn't spelt wrong ,
Are you missing the whole meaning of WAYALIFE, it ain't rocket science
It's just a saying or term we all agree on we are proud jeep owners and our jeep means more to each of us then any other. " It's a way of life"
No matter where you buy the sticker.!!
And this is my onion /opinion!!
Everyone is entitled to one !!

Fuck you. You're an idiot.

Ranger4011

My my my the drama, welcome to kindergarten everyone

Like I said before negative comments don't faze me all you are doing is making yourselfs look like fools
I don't harbour ill will
And I believe everyone is entitled to their opinions.
I wish even those who attempt to put me down, only good fortune .
And a happy life may you find peace. With yourselves someday

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Like I said before negative comments don't faze me all you are doing is making yourselfs look like fools
I don't harbour ill will
And I believe everyone is entitled to their opinions.
I wish even those who attempt to put me down, only good fortune .
And a happy life may you find peace. With yourselves someday

Send me the address to where you work. I want to take your paycheck and change the name to line and cash it in my account. After all, it is my opinion that that money belongs to me and it is okay to steal in your opinion.

Ranger4011

Send me the address to where you work. I want to take your paycheck and change the name to line and cash it in my account. After all, it is my opinion that that money belongs to me and it is okay to steal in your opinion.

There or more posts to this conversation like the one that says I do not condone illegal actions
I m not the guy with the offending sticker,
Have a wonderful sunshiny day [emoji16]

Ranger4011

Defending who? Exactly
Don't no the Person, I made an opinion. I also posted that I do have respect for those who work hard. On things such as this. I have said nothing negative about. You or to you I made an opinion, and wether or not you understand where I'm coming from or respect mine, I will be respectful of others and there opinions.
Even yours
I stole nothing from you
I said nothing negative about you,
To you or to anyone else about you.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
There or more posts to this conversation like the one that says I do not condone illegal actions
I m not the guy with the offending sticker,
Have a wonderful sunshiny day [emoji16]

You are saying that it is okay to for someone to make their own decal or photoshop "WAYALIFE" onto their windshield just because they follow here. FIrst off, Wayalife is trademarked and secondly, it was the dudes first post. He doesn't follow or support shit unless its free. Stop backpedaling and get your story straight.

Ranger4011

There's ways to do things without plagiarism.
If he has committed an offence towards you witch I did realize later in my posts ( had you read them all ) why not confront him in a more private way !! But that's just one mans opinion. Like I said it's all water under the bridge.
I'm not saying legal action unless you choose that route yourself. Obviously this is a very very touchy subject here !!

Ranger4011

-
There's ways to do things without plagiarism.
If he has committed an offence towards you witch I did realize later in my posts ( had you read them all ) why not confront him in a more private way !! But that's just one mans opinion. Like I said it's all water under the bridge.
I'm not saying legal action unless you choose that route yourself. Obviously this is a very very touchy subject here !!

Sorry it was supposed to be witch I had realized later on in the conversation I missed some punctuation makes it read wrong

USMC Wrangler

Sooo, what you guys are saying is...this won't work for the free shit? WTF is the world coming too? If I "feel like" I should be included, no matter rules and laws, I should be accepted, damn it! It is my opinion after all.

IMG_3492.JPG

XJADDICTION

Banned
Craigslist rule #1: in person, cash only, not at my house, every time

Only time I relax that is if I have enough data points on you that it'd be stupid easy to track you down.

What he said. I do same thing and always make exchange in a busy place like HD, daytime only, and park where there are plenty of cameras. Most police stations have place to make exchange as well. I've used Craigslist a bunch over many years. Lately i find it is very sketchy, lots of scammers.

Ranger4011

Sooo, what you guys are saying is...this won't work for the free shit? WTF is the world coming too? If I "feel like" I should be included, no matter rules and laws, I should be accepted, damn it! It is my opinion after all.

View attachment 263298

This is a touchy subject here amoungst these fine gentlemen ! Once again I'm doing my best to stay on the high road.

Top Bottom