For the Love of God - PLEASE Read BEFORE You Buy

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I had to go to YouTube and read the title, and oh my god what a moron. But hey at least he’s gonna die on that hill.
To be fair, I just changed the placement of the words so that it now reads "Jeep Gladiator Truck Bed Antenna and Light Mount Installation", instead of what it was, "Jeep Gladiator Antenna and Light, Truck Bed Mount Installation" because, if one dumbass can read it the wrong way, another can too. :rolleyes:

boardsurfer

There is not a facepalm big enough.
bd6.png

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No surprise, this guy is still at it...

Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2023 9:16 AM
To: store
Subject: Re: Return order

What is the reasoning for denying my refund request?

I've already stated that we only accept "new, unopened and unused" items and he's already admitted to trying to install the mount he bought on his Denali and to the point where he's bitching about it not working. Needless to say, I am done with him.

WJCO

Meme King
No surprise, this guy is still at it...

I've already stated that we only accept "new, unopened and unused" items and he's already admitted to trying to install the mount he bought on his Denali and to the point where he's bitching about it not working. Needless to say, I am done with him.
I may have to scour the internet for this guy. I have a feeling he may end up on the Karen thread.

kevman65

Hooked
What's even funnier, if he had admitted from the start that he messed up and didn't pay attention to the fact it ONLY works on a JT, but he wanted the product and what it could do. He probably would have gotten a refund. 🤪

But oh no, just like some people, he had to go straight to dick mode. Dick mode doesn't gain one much, except for people that won't put up with them.

What an idiot. And after pointing out that he clearly ordered a part not made for his vehicle, you would think a person would would just admit fault and move on.

It’s a pain in the ass to deal with but can’t see him winning this claim. Though banks always tend to side with the consumer, he clearly received the part and your refund and return policy is clear as day.

duktrx

So maybe you need to change your return policy to something ridiculous like:

Returns of parts regardless of condition are subject to a 300% restocking fee, and buyer is responsible for all shipping.

🤷

Sharkey

Word Ninja
“Antenna” and “light” are descriptive of what can be attached to the mount. Light is clearly not intended as a description of the type of truck to which the mount can be attached. That description is already taken care of by the fact that it is for a Jeep Fucking Gladiator. This guy is seriously stupid…like gets pissed because “Head and Shoulders” shampoo doesn’t moisturize his shoulders stupid.

Bear_JT

Hooked
“Antenna” and “light” are descriptive of what can be attached to the mount. Light is clearly not intended as a description of the type of truck to which the mount can be attached. That description is already taken care of by the fact that it is for a Jeep Fucking Gladiator. This guy is seriously stupid…like gets pissed because “Head and Shoulders” shampoo doesn’t moisturize his shoulders stupid.
Wait, Head and Shoulders isn’t really for the shoulders…?
IMG_7561.jpeg
🤣😂🤣😂
That made me LOL and that Denali guy is a dick.

WJCO

Meme King

kevman65

Hooked
Yeah, that will be a short investigation. Once they click on the video link and then click on the store link and they see Jeep Gladiator everywhere.......

Top Bottom