For the Love of God - PLEASE Read BEFORE You Buy

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, I got the following message on YouTube regarding our Jeep Gladiator antenna and light mount. Apparently, this guy decided to put me and this mount on blast and before even attempting to contact me and all because he couldn't get it to work on his truck.

Screenshot 2023-08-09 202934.png

So, the guy, a Myles Brinkley finally sends me an email and this is what it stated.

Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2023 3:08 PM
To: store
Subject: Return order

Hello,
I ordered your truck bed antenna mount based off your YouTube video staring it was compatible with light trucks. It is not and I would like to return these products for a full refund.

Best Regards,
Myles

To which, I responded with the following.

Hi Myles,
I am sorry to hear you had problems with our JT Antenna/Light mount. However, I’m not quite sure I understand what exactly is the problem you’re having. As is shown in our video, the mount is made for a Jeep Gladiator and it’s designed to allow you to install a communications antenna or small light. Could you please be more specific as to what exactly isn’t working for you?

Sincerely,
Eddie

Of course, after looking into things a bit more carefully, I found that he owns a GMC Denali HD. :rolleyes:

With that said, IF you're someone who's interested in buying one of the products that we make for JEEPS, please take the time to CAREFULLY READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER. If you do, you'll see in very clear, black and white, whether or not it'll work for your NON-JEEP vehicle.

Thank you

WJCO

Meme King
I don't get surprised by much anymore, but damn this is one stupid mfer. I don't think even if he read the description that it would have helped. Unbelievable.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - speak of the devil! I know this numb nut is going to dispute the charges and that I will loose just like I always do but I'm going to fight this one anyway. That said, I had send him the following email last night...

I just checked your order and see that you own a GMC Denali HD. If you took the time to read the product description, it specifically states that the mount is made for a JEEP GLADIATOR 2021-UP. As in, nowhere does it even suggest that it’s made for any other truck.

That said, our return policy is very clear in that we only accept “new, unopened and unused items” for return. This is something you were required to agree to in order to place your order.

https://wayalife.com/store/policy.php

Sincerely,
Eddie

And, he just responded with this...

Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2023 6:51 AM
Subject: Re: Return order

Hello,
I understand that, but you advertise this product on YouTube as being for light trucks as well and not just the jeep gladiator.

And so, I just pointed out what I posted here.

No, I do not. There is NOTHING in the video that states as much and when you go to purchase the mount, it states very clearly that it’s “FOR USE ON A 2021-UP JEEP GLADIATOR ONLY”.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
He's still at it...

Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2023 7:05 AM
Subject: Re: Return order

I was assuming that you wouldn't falsely advertise your products, which clearly isn't the case. The product I purchased is unused and I want to start the return process.

My response...

You can go fuck yourself – thanks!

Top Bottom