Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Kyle Wenzel is one of the idiots I'm talking about from earlier Eddie..

Sent from the Zone of Influence

LOL!! Clearly, he's too cool for me to wheel with him.

Ok so now the JKF mods are trying to spin this back the other direction.

--rccrwlr

:cheesy: Assumptions? Innocent until proven guilty? Exactly?? :cheesy:

Their beloved fallenheroesjeep.com won't answer a single legitimate question and he's still a saint and I'm the bad guy. Well, I suppose that'd be par for the course. Gotta love the mods over on JKF :crazyeyes:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Great post but you have to know that it won't make a difference.

Now i'm starting to believe in the coming days and weeks Mr. Douchebasil will carry on like he's done nothing wrong......play the victim card.......deflect.....deflect......fuel the WAYALIFE haters with off subject BS and fake drama to draw attention away from him just enough to cloud up the truth of what he's been doing.......in time he'll add the donate button back to his website or create another page with another BS vehicle he's building (with yet another donate button) to help spread awareness for the troops........I don't know how long Mr.Douchebasil has been collecting monies through the donate button on his page........but depending on the time he's had it up and running he may have collected several thousand dollars and used that for his own personal gain........we may never know the full amount and he's probably doing his best now to close accounts and move money around to make things look legit.......scandalous SOB

~Woodrow~

Last edited:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
He will probably just start fallenheroesraptor.

I can only hope this shady f@ck gets thoroughly exposed and hung out to dry.........ironically he created all of this.......he was his own worst nightmare.........hopefully he will be known as the "FallenZero" after all is said and done......

~Woodrow~

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
I can only hope this shady f@ck gets thoroughly exposed and hung out to dry.........ironically he created all of this.......he was his own worst nightmare.........hopefully he will be known as the "FallenZero" after all is said and done......

~Woodrow~

The only way he get's exposed and hung out to dry, is for Internet Brands, the owners of the JK-Forum to take a real close look at how their Administrators & Moderators run thing's over there.:grayno:

Last edited:

utiadam

LOSER
wow, just finished reading this entire thread in a single sitting (all 608 posts) lol

I have been following the Facebook drama since last night when a fellow Wayalife member/Facebook friend informed me of what was going on. The truth has definitely come to the surface after all the questions with no direct answers and all the backtracking/cover ups. I am local to Phoenix and have actually met this Robert guy. I have seen this jeep in person and even then questioned how it actually helped Fallen Heroes. Tomorrow I will be contacting fellow Facebook friends that have liked the Fallen Heroes Jeep page to inform them of the practices of the founder.

Even before all this drama started I had a Facebook "friend" comment on my picture because of a Wayalife decal trying to inform me of how evil Eddie is, lol. I told him that Wayalife is the main reason for me purchasing a Jeep. I asked him if he had any actual dealings with Eddie and he said no. I told him that Eddie has been nothing but helpful to me and always provided good advice to other forum members. I used to have the WAYALIFE banner on my windshield but it was recently replaced and now I have an OFF ROAD EVOLUTION banner. I still have the cowl decals though. I have nothing but respect for Eddie and the other forum members here and will not be forgetting Wayalife anytime soon.

BlackKnight

I Think I'll turn him in to the fed friends I have (I worked at IRS. And federal DOT in the past). When they are done with this piece of shit, he'll wish he lived in Mexico.

This guy disgusts me on so many levels: claimed to be a Purple Heart, building a jeep (and the scion) on the memories and heart strings of the families of real American Fallen Heroes. Cheating on taxes, claiming donations to a charity when in fact the charity is his back pocket.

Absolutely disgusting.

Sent from my Apple personal messaging system using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

SteelBadger

I'm a internet security engineer. I think I'll contact some of my black hat friends and have him doxed. Once they get his personal info, I'll turn him in to the fed friends I have (I worked at IRS. And federal DOT in the past). When they are done with this piece of shit, he'll wish he lived in Mexico.

This guy disgusts me on so many levels: claimed to be a Purple Heart, building a jeep (and the scion) on the memories and heart strings of the families of real American Fallen Heroes. Cheating on taxes, claiming donations to a charity when in fact the charity is his back pocket.

Absolutely disgusting.

Sent from my Apple personal messaging system using WAYALIFE mobile app

This would be sweet. Sick the kids over at 4Chan on him........

highoctane

Caught the Bug
It's a new day here in Afghanistan and not much has changed. It's hot, dusty, dry, the locals still smell funny, and in other news, Robert Basil is still a degenerate piece of shit.

Found a pic of this clown's jeep. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404052172.318284.jpg . I fail to see how this "basically stock" is used to bring awareness to much of anything besides Rebel as their decal pops out more than the windshield banner which appears to be the ONLY reference to his website or organization, (other than some initials on the hood). And most importantly, where is the $4000.00 worth of APE Wrap?!
I also fail to see anything special about the Jeep itself that would bring awareness to much of anything except it being damn near bone stock. Clearly this asshat is only trying to get someone else to mod his ride.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
He will probably just start fallenheroesraptor.

Yes, but only after erasing any and all information regarding fallenheroesjeep.com. Wouldn't want any evidence to remain that might otherwise HELP promote your new so called "not for profit" venture by showing how successful you really were. Nope, it'd be much better to just "tell" people how wonderful you are and how much you care about veterans. :naw:

~Woodrow~

Indeed. The real irony is that he came onto my FB fan page to troll me over a rule I had on a forum run that occurred 2 weeks prior. After he got all his JKF and militaryjeeper supporters to join in on the fun, I decided that it might be a good idea to look into his fallenheroesjeep.com website. I mean, if all these people are going to hate on me over a stupid decal that I never asked be removed, I should at least know what the big deal was. Of course, as soon as I went to his website, I had a ton of questions - questions that I immediately started to ask and NONE of which he was willing to answer. As you've said, HE, Robert Basil created all of this - not me.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Found a pic of this clown's jeep. View attachment 89768 . I fail to see how this "basically stock" is used to bring awareness to much of anything besides Rebel as their decal pops out more than the windshield banner which appears to be the ONLY reference to his website or organization, (other than some initials on the hood). And most importantly, where is the $4000.00 worth of APE Wrap?!
I also fail to see anything special about the Jeep itself that would bring awareness to much of anything except it being damn near bone stock. Clearly this asshat is only trying to get someone else to mod his ride.

Due to time constraints, he was unable to do the wrap. He really wanted to get out there and raise awareness.
So my guess the extra money is hanging on his wall in the form of a 92" tv. :thumbdown:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So my guess the extra money is hanging on his wall in the form of a 92" tv. :thumbdown:

Totally different charity. That was fallenheroesflatscreen.

I would venture to guess that a 92" screen cost $10k+ when Basil purchased it.

Basil is a weed, not an herb.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
wow, just finished reading this entire thread in a single sitting (all 608 posts) lol

I have been following the Facebook drama since last night when a fellow Wayalife member/Facebook friend informed me of what was going on. The truth has definitely come to the surface after all the questions with no direct answers and all the backtracking/cover ups. I am local to Phoenix and have actually met this Robert guy. I have seen this jeep in person and even then questioned how it actually helped Fallen Heroes. Tomorrow I will be contacting fellow Facebook friends that have liked the Fallen Heroes Jeep page to inform them of the practices of the founder.

Even before all this drama started I had a Facebook "friend" comment on my picture because of a Wayalife decal trying to inform me of how evil Eddie is, lol. I told him that Wayalife is the main reason for me purchasing a Jeep. I asked him if he had any actual dealings with Eddie and he said no. I told him that Eddie has been nothing but helpful to me and always provided good advice to other forum members. I used to have the WAYALIFE banner on my windshield but it was recently replaced and now I have an OFF ROAD EVOLUTION banner. I still have the cowl decals though. I have nothing but respect for Eddie and the other forum members here and will not be forgetting Wayalife anytime soon.

Thank you. I appreciate you being able to see things for what they really are.

I'm a internet security engineer. I think I'll contact some of my black hat friends and have him doxed. Once they get his personal info, I'll turn him in to the fed friends I have (I worked at IRS. And federal DOT in the past). When they are done with this piece of shit, he'll wish he lived in Mexico.

Absolutely disgusting.

If there's anything you can do, I think you'd be doing a great service to all the veterans he'd been riding on to benefit his wallet.

Found a pic of this clown's jeep.

I fail to see how this "basically stock" is used to bring awareness to much of anything besides Rebel as their decal pops out more than the windshield banner which appears to be the ONLY reference to his website or organization, (other than some initials on the hood). And most importantly, where is the $4000.00 worth of APE Wrap?!

What? Are you trying to say that the mere sight of this Jeep doesn't just make you want to give money to "lesser known troop charities" that he still hasn't named? :idontknow:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Due to time constraints, he was unable to do the wrap. He really wanted to get out there and raise awareness.

Totally different charity. That was fallenheroesflatscreen.

Wait... are you saying that "awareness" wasn't raised for "lesser known charities" every time he watched it? :idontknow:

Armydog

Wait... are you saying that "awareness" wasn't raised for "lesser known charities" every time he watched it? :idontknow:

I heard he watch the entire "Band of Brothers" DVD set in a single weekend, does that count as raising awareness?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I heard he watch the entire "Band of Brothers" DVD set in a single weekend, does that count as raising awareness?

Unfortunately, I don't think so. He would have only got partial awareness that would have only covered WWII veterans.

Top Bottom