EVO Tire Carrier Rattle

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
this was my question:

As I mentioned before i am searching for something similar to what we see in bicycles front wheel (clamping the wheel) but on larger/heavier side: https://www.google.com/search?q=bicy...J_jVo_BhlWM:

But with a swivel pin on the bottom so i can pull it up once unclamped.

where was it answered??

They didnt give you the answer you wanted because there are no "clamping pins" that will fit and put pressure through the whole latch and bracket to eliminate the squeaking you hear.

Eddie told you how to fix it, then Pig gave you a different solution and then Ddays gave you another pin set up to try.

mallaki

Mike, as long as we stay on subject and are moving forward on the issue, i can handle the heat... Anyway, no one should try to eat anyone on these forums alive. Dealers already do that to us - that is why we have these forums!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Mike, as long as we stay on subject and are moving forward on the issue, i can handle the heat... Anyway, no one should try to eat anyone on these forums alive. Dealers already do that to us - that is why we have these forums!

There is also a quote button...

mallaki

They didnt give you the answer you wanted because there are no "clamping pins" that will fit and put pressure through the whole latch and bracket to eliminate the squeaking you hear.

Eddie told you how to fix it, then Pig gave you a different solution and then Ddays gave you another pin set up to try.

All you have to do is use slightly wider pin with clamping lever and you are all set.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
if i lost you - rewind and read it again.

Its hard to loose someone that doesn't make sense in the first place. Your initial question isn't a question if you are declaring the answer in the same post. The answer being your magical bicycle pin.

If your solution is some wider clamping pin, knock yourself out.

mallaki

Its hard to loose someone that doesn't make sense in the first place. Your initial question isn't a question if you are declaring the answer in the same post. The answer being your magical bicycle pin.

If your solution is some wider clamping pin, knock yourself out.

its a combination of slightly wider pin/rod with a clamping lever on top (similar to what we see in bicycles front wheels) with either hole on the bottom to slide locking pin or swivel pin.

Of course - not to confuse you more - it needs to be stronger than the one we see in ladies bicycles - like yours for instance...

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
its a combination of slightly wider pin/rod with a clamping lever on top (like we see in bicycles front wheels) with either hole on the bottom to slide locking pin or swivel pin.

Of course - not to confuse you more - it needs to be stronger than the one we see in ladies bicycles - like yours for instance...

It doesn't exist. A hypothetical solution will not fix your current problem.

mallaki

It doesn't exist. A hypothetical solution will not fix your current problem.

And this is where you are wrong my friend... Don't sell yourself short. It does exist, you have to find it !!!

Anyway, i will be taking off. Enough conversation for one day... good weekend girls :)

WJCO

Meme King
And this is where you are wrong my friend... Don't sell yourself short. It does exist, you have to find it !!!

Anyway, i will be taking off. Enough conversation for one day... good weekend girls :)

Good luck with the treasure hunting.

Top Bottom