EVO Tire Carrier Rattle

Wait so you mean you just adjust it out of alignment, which creates a misalignment, and then its fixed? Sheesh. Im confused.

I'm not positive, but i think i read somewhere that you can adjust those joints so your pin is just a tad misaligned and that should take care of it.

Another way to fix this. Is to adjust the joints so that the pins are slightly misaligned. That might work too...looking forward to hearing how the OP diagnosis this.

No no no, you guys are doing it all wrong. You need to adjust the joints so that the pins aren't quite aligned and making them tight.

Wait so you mean you just adjust it out of alignment, which creates a misalignment, and then its fixed? Sheesh. Im confused.

You all are a bunch of freaking idiots!! All you need to do is adjust it out of alignment slightly. For god sake what about this don't you guys understand!?!

You all are a bunch of freaking idiots!! All you need to do is adjust it out of alignment slightly. For god sake what about this don't you guys understand!?!

LOL. With all the constructive feedback, I can't believe we missed this absolute crucial step. Thanks for catching coz.

No you have to add a full long arm kit to really get the carrier to work right then Set the pins off a little and it will work

The carrier really only works with a double throw down as well. Zero rattles after that

Come on ladies, you are defeated, just give up as you always do and we will call it even... Oh, I forgot this is how you got your post count rank elevated (your experience - Hahahaa) - by farting whatever comes to your baked brain.

Come on ladies, you are defeated, just give up as you always do and we will call it even... Oh, I forgot this is how you got your post count rank elevated (your experience - Hahahaa) - by farting whatever comes to your baked brain.

Your question was answered early on, malarkey. You bought a good product. You have the answers. Now you've become a great source of entertainment for us! Enjoy your weekend! :thumb:

No you fucking dope, you are defeated by a fucking retaining pin and Johnny joint. Grow a brain Sally.

Top Bottom