EVO springs 2''

2014siljk

I have the 2" OME 2615/2617 light front and rear in my 2 door,
I have steel bumpers, winch, skids and rock rails. When first installed they sat right around 2.5" front and rear. After maybe a week they settled in right at 2" and rear. So I'd say with a lighter jeep your going to sit a bit higher than what I'm at. They are a soft riding spring, or at least compared to what I had. I like them, but everybody's different.

ok...thanks bthomas that is the info im looking for,,do you have any pics of jeep

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the assist. :)
On a 2 door it is closer to 2.5" or so.
And if we are in the running, wait until March :)

Rancho advertises a 2" lift for a 2 door

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

dont really want to use spacers

The rancho kit is front springs, 4 shocks, spacers for the rear, brake line brackets & bump stops for $400. 2" of lift to run 33s.

They're a vendor, hit them up. I'm going this route soon.

http://www.gorancho.com/products/su...n-sport-system-rs5000x-shocks-rs66109br5.html

Sent from My duck blind using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lil Nasty

Though I don't have rancho products now I have run their lifts in the past on my full size GM and can't say enough good things about those products. I will be going to their shocks when I upgrade my lift on the Jk.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

el_chupo_

Very pleased with the way the Rancho sport kit rides (have the 9000 series shocks with mine, set around the middle for every day driving), but one of these days I will get around to finding a 2" rear spring, or getting a taller lift block, if I dont end up going to a 3" lift.

Mine is a little higher in the front than I would prefer, even with a light bumper and a Warn power plant, but the rear has an LOD Signature bumper with linked tire carrier and a 35 on it, so its not exactly a light setup out back.

2014siljk

Very pleased with the way the Rancho sport kit rides (have the 9000 series shocks with mine, set around the middle for every day driving), but one of these days I will get around to finding a 2" rear spring, or getting a taller lift block, if I dont end up going to a 3" lift.

Mine is a little higher in the front than I would prefer, even with a light bumper and a Warn power plant, but the rear has an LOD Signature bumper with linked tire carrier and a 35 on it, so its not exactly a light setup out back.

so are you siting nose high and about how much lift did you get

Eezybreezy08

I'm running the evo leveling on a 2 dr with the coils that you are talking about. They ride great and the height is not that big of a deal. You will be pleased with the evo. Especially when you start loading it down with the weight. Whether you put a bumper and winch on it now or later, you will eventually do it and the evo will be exactly what you want in height to compensate for all the extra pounds. Now there's nothing wrong with the rancho either. We run that on our 4 dr. So I'm sure you would be pleased with either. Also if you already have the evo coils, then slap them on and just for yourself. You can always take them right back off and it's not that much work

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

spookyg00k

To counter act the weight upfront (winch, bumper, etc) could I go with 4" front springs and 3.5" rear? Right now I need suggestions on replacing my rock krawler 3.5" springs because they are the gen1 model and not feeling right

Top Bottom