EVO MFG Rear Bumper Fascia

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Old thread but just found this fascia don't know how I've missed it but does anyone have a side profile shot? I'm still up in the air about what rear bumper or lack there of road I want to go down but like the bfh style that keeps it close to the tub. Also wonder if it's possible to cut back the frame and re-drill the mounting holes to tuck it up closer and removing the cross member. Hmmm

IMG_0247.jpg
IMG_0250.jpg
SAM_0585.jpg

rich67

Caught the Bug
Best view I have.
I wouldn't recommend the bfh because you remove a lot of the crossmember, and I definitely wouldn't remove it. That's part of the frame

Olram, I like those lights you have mounted to the fascia. What brand and where did you get them? :thumb:

WJCO

Meme King
We did ours today on the wife's Jeep. Bolts all lined up fine. We painted behind the EVO cutouts for some color. As far as the flag nuts, I plasma cut a little around the hole in the rear of the cross member. The hole is already there, just made it bigger to fit the nut in.

1004161508.jpg

1004161420.jpg

1004161542 (1).jpg

1004161550.jpg

1004161549.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to add that we hit the muffler with some Hi-Temp Black paint as well.

Last edited:

rich67

Caught the Bug
We did ours today on the wife's Jeep. Bolts all lined up fine. We painted behind the EVO cutouts for some color. As far as the flag nuts, I plasma cut a little around the hole in the rear of the cross member. The hole is already there, just made it bigger to fit the nut in.

That looks sweet. Like how you painted behind the EVO cutouts to make it stand out.

rich67

Caught the Bug
IMG_2271.JPG.jpg
Love this thing. Looks great and is a lot better than that nasty plastic mess that was on there. Painted the seam below the tailgate with some bedliner. Going to get the D-ring mounts when I get some extra scratch.:rock:

WJCO

Meme King
That looks really good.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That looks sweet. Like how you painted behind the EVO cutouts to make it stand out.

Thanks.

Love this thing. Looks great and is a lot better than that nasty plastic mess that was on there. Painted the seam below the tailgate with some bedliner. Going to get the D-ring mounts when I get some extra scratch.:rock:

Yep, looks a lot better. Nice simple but clean design. Painting the body seam definitely cleans it up also. Looks great!

Top Bottom