EVO Enforcer Questions

I would suggest going with the longer RS9000XL Shocks for a 4" kit even though you are getting 3" coils. The only gotcha to this suggestion is you may need new brake lines as I don't think the brackets lower the stock ones enough (not certain though).

RS9993311 Front and RS999332 Rear.

This will help with more down-travel. When you switch to the 37s you will likely loose some up travel unless you significantly trim the fenders. What Bumpstop kit selection are you getting? The 35 or 37"?

I dont know if this is correct.... but I remember something having to do with the stock exhaust y pipe (perhaps) on anything 2012 + needing to be swapped out once lifted... perhaps I am wrong on this however!

If you replace the front drive shaft the exhaust spacers will not be needed. (I think this is what you are referring to.)

Good info!

I would suggest going with the longer RS9000XL Shocks for a 4" kit even though you are getting 3" coils. The only gotcha to this suggestion is you may need new brake lines as I don't think the brackets lower the stock ones enough (not certain though).

This will help with more down-travel. When you switch to the 37s you will likely loose some up travel unless you significantly trim the fenders. What Bumpstop kit selection are you getting? The 35 or 37"?

I don't think you get brake relocation brackets with the kit any more as they give you new brake lines.

I suppose I should have given more info as to what all I will be ordering or have ordered...

Crown extended brake lines will be delivered on Friday along and ordering Rancho 9000xls for a 3-4" lift...

Ive done my research and have some good local help however couldnt really remember what else was needed for a 2012 + 2 door since I've only had it - a little over a month now!

Don't forget the rebate goes until the end of this month.

http://www.gorancho.com/promotions.php

I suppose I should have given more info as to what all I will be ordering or have ordered...

Crown extended brake lines will be delivered on Friday along and ordering Rancho 9000xls for a 3-4" lift...

Ive done my research and have some good local help however couldnt really remember what else was needed for a 2012 + 2 door since I've only had it - a little over a month now!

I will be ordering the 37" bump stop since I will be upgrading eventually...

I've already significantly trimmed my stock fenders... :rock:

Here's how my JK is sitting currently JR.jpg

Top Bottom