Everyone knows Eddie is the biggest tool in the industry - MOTOBILT

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
She still mad I see. ��
You are such a cock gobbler Eddie Oohhh. Even ypur own boi's are starting to see you for the douche you are. At any rate....keep up the good work. Love your new Northridge and nitto sponsored videos....oh wait. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Still obsessed I see. I love that you are the one who seems to hate it here and thinks that you're better than everyone, yet you still log on every single day.

You really should do everyone a favor and go to where you can bitch about WAL in peace. :yup:

WJCO

Meme King
She still mad I see. ��
You are such a cock gobbler Eddie Oohhh. Even ypur own boi's are starting to see you for the douche you are. At any rate....keep up the good work. Love your new Northridge and nitto sponsored videos....oh wait. Lol

Cock Gobbler? You must be friends with jDalcour or dunnbunugrub, whatever the fuck his name was. Funny how you're the one who won't let it go. How are the social media stats looking? Any updates?

Last edited:

jkris

She still mad I see. [emoji23]

What is your agenda? It's obvious you are nothing but a troll, a bad one at that. You gain nothing to continue, contribute nothing, and your illiterate drivel only makes you look more like an ass every time you post. And It only shows your intelligence level.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
And yet, you keep on responding. 😂

Regardless of your friendship or relationship with your buddy over at Motobilt, you are sure good at making them look like shit. This whole thing was handled like shit and because of it and because of you, I know for sure I wouldn't buy anything from them just based on the way this whole thing went down.

And again, keep us posted on our social media stats, so we can keep trying to get our numbers up :beer:

drty6

It's entertaining and quite possibly a miracle to see what should have not been a second thought to pull out and shoot it on the wall have so much passion for another man and keep trying to defend his honor.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
She still mad I see. 😂
You are such a cock gobbler Eddie Oohhh. Even ypur own boi's are starting to see you for the douche you are. At any rate....keep up the good work.

And yet, here you are still obsessing over me. Even "your" own bend over buddies have all gone back to the awesome social media sites they crawled out from. At any rate... you did a great job of helping out Motobilt look so good :thumb:

Love your new Northridge and nitto sponsored videos....oh wait. Lol

Oh boohoo - you cut me deep. Between that and losing on social media, I don't know how I'll have the will to go on :yawn37:

R

RockyMtnAnvil

So I spoke with Tommy (literally over the phone).

Didn't have to, but none the less, a classy move by what I must assume is a stand up individual. Not that you need my approval, but bravo! :thumb:

Amigorick

It is an Off-road parts shop in Dothan, AL. They make all of there own products in house.

Sent from my SM-G935T using WAYALIFE mobile app

They are in my hometown. I don't have any of their products on my Jeep (yet) but purchased a used Hard Top from the Owner.
I was looking through the shop while I was there and was really impressed at how rugged and professionally built every item
seemed to be. Their stuff looks to be almost overbuilt and I would imagine it would be very dependable. Of course there are always
unforeseen things that could cause something to fail, but their products look great. Their welds are unbelievable and look awesome.
I have worked as a machinist and in a fab shop for General Electric and their work is probably the finest I have seen. I would be happy
to have any of their products on my jeep.

A.J.

They are in my hometown. I don't have any of their products on my Jeep (yet) but purchased a used Hard Top from the Owner.
I was looking through the shop while I was there and was really impressed at how rugged and professionally built every item
seemed to be. Their stuff looks to be almost overbuilt and I would imagine it would be very dependable. Of course there are always
unforeseen things that could cause something to fail, but their products look great. Their welds are unbelievable and look awesome.
I have worked as a machinist and in a fab shop for General Electric and their work is probably the finest I have seen. I would be happy

Nice thread resurrection from 2017!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Ummm, welcome back from 2017 and just to post on this thread. You know, the one that Motobilt showed what kind of business practices they're willing to engage in. :naw:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Good to know. We are still waiting for someone from there to apologize for sending people to troll the forum.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Anyone cares.... why?

Top Bottom